These resources are intended to help Wisconsin residents and professionals understand the impact mold exposure can have on health, how to prevent mold growth, and how to fix indoor mold problems. Mold spores are constantly traveling through the air all around us and can be found both indoors and outdoors. It is not practical to expect a building or home be completely free of mold; however, indoor mold growth can be prevented and controlled. Learn more about mold by exploring important information below. For information on additional indoor air quality issues, please visit our Air Quality Issues webpage.
- Controlling Mold and Moisture webinar - Explains mold basics and walks local health professionals through the Controlling Mold and Moisture toolkit. Recorded on May 6, 2021.
- Controlling Mold and Moisture: Household Mold Guidance for Local Health Professionals, P-02069. This toolkit is designed to assist local public health professionals as they respond to questions about mold.
- Guide to Air Cleaners in the Home: Portable air cleaners and purifiers can help improve indoor air quality. This guide provides more information on selecting the right purifier.
- Fact sheet: Mold Information for Tenants, P-02069c
- Fact sheet: Mold and Flooding Cleanup Tips and Guidance, P-02167