This page has resources for Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) providers. These resources can help:
- Create a culture of safety.
- Increase what staff know about critical safety practices in health care facilities.
DQA safety resources
Expand a section and select a link to learn more.
- 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design (PDF)
- CDC - Emergency Preparedness & Response
- U.S. Access Board
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission - Recalls
- U.S. Department of Labor - Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- U.S. Fire Administration
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources - Air Quality
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources - Look Up Drinking Water Data
- Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
- Wisconsin Emergency Management
- American Hospital Association - Improving Medication Safety
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- NeedyMeds BeMedWise Patient Information and Education
- Other state health departments:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality - Digital Healthcare Research
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- The Leapfrog Group
- National Coordinating Council for Medication Error Reporting and Prevention
- National Quality Forum
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - VHA National Center for Patient Safety
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- CheckPoint: Wisconsin Hospital Association for Quality - Includes reliable reports to support health care decisions and quality improvement activities.
- MetaStar - Serves as Wisconsin’s quality improvement organization.