Please report algae-related illness (link is external) to the Wisconsin Division of Public Health. To speak with program staff directly, please call 608-267-3242.
Resources: Brochures and Fact Sheets
- Wisconsin's Harmful Algal Blooms Brochure (PDF, 209 KB)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Blue-Green Algae
- Pet-Related Fact Sheet (PDF, 39 KB)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Veterinary Reference Card (PDF, 548 KB)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Animal Alert Poster (PDF, 1 MB)
- Wisconsin Poison Center or 1-800-222-1222
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Blue-Green Algae Website
- Wisconsin Beach Health Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Harmful Algal Blooms Program
- World Health Organization (WHO) Cyanobacteria Website
Report Blue-green Algae Related Illness
Visit this site to report blue-green algae related illness to the Wisconsin Harmful Algal Blooms program.