Dot gov

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.


Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock () or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

ADRC: Find Your Local ADRC

Use the list below to find your local aging and disability resource center (ADRC).

If you don't know the name of your county, you can find it by looking for your hometown on the list of Wisconsin municipalities. (PDF)

ADRCs for Native American tribe members

Tribe members can find services by clicking on the tribe name from our list. Tribe members can also contact the ADRC in their area.

County list

Other help finding ADRC information

For a map of ADRC service areas and tribal aging and disability resource specialist locations, download this PDF:

Wisconsin’s Aging and Disability Resource Centers, P-02356 (PDF)

For more information about long-term care services, visit our resource and ADRC consumer pages.


Last revised January 2, 2024