Native American Tribal members may choose to contact a Tribal aging and disability resource specialist (ADRS) to provide aging and disability resource center (ADRC) services. The Tribal ADRS helps Tribal members get information in a way that’s sensitive to their culture. They also help members find long-term care services.
Find your Tribal ADRS
Tribal ADRSs are available for members of all 11 of Wisconsin's federally recognized Tribes.
- Bad River Band of Lake Superior Tribe of Chippewa Indians
- Forest County Potawatomi Community
- Ho-Chunk Nation
- Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians
- Lac du Flambeau Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians
- Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
- Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin
- Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians
- St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin
- Sokaogon Chippewa Community
- Stockbridge-Munsee Community
If your Tribe doesn’t have a Tribal ADRS, your local ADRC can help.