Upcoming changes to the NEMT manager
In August of 2022, Veyo, the current manager for non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) in Wisconsin, was purchased by Medical Transportation Management (MTM), Inc.
Beginning February 1, 2024, Veyo will start their transition to MTM in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin NEMT program will begin using MTM Link, the MTM ride scheduling and mileage reimbursement system, on February 1, 2024. There will not be changes to NEMT covered services.
Need help? If you need help with your trip during the transition, contact 866-907-1493 and select the Where's My Ride option.
Care4Kids helps children and teens in foster care find the health services they need, when they need them.
Children in out-of-home care are automatically eligible to get Medicaid. There are different options available. Parents who live in counties that offer Care4Kids work with an enrollment counselor to pick the best option for their child.
You may enroll or disenroll your child at any time. For more information, please reach out to the enrollment counselor who contacted you initially.
Care4Kids has many benefits. These include:
- A total health care plan tailored to the child’s health needs. A health care coordinator helps create and update this plan.
- All Medicaid-covered benefits.
- Dental and vision care.
- Regular health check-ups.
- Preferred access to the Children’s Wisconsin Hospital.
- Ongoing health care that lasts 12 months after leaving out-of-home care.