Individuals found not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect (NGI) can be placed in the community by the courts. The Conditional Release Program is responsible for providing treatment and supervision to these individuals so they can live safely and productively in the community.
Resources for case managers and agents
- Conditional Release Case Manager Procedure Manual (PDF, 882 KB)
- Community Supervision Procedures Manual (PDF, 352 KB)
- Conditional Release Forms
- Wisconsin County Jail Administrators (PDF, 83 KB)
- Brochure - Client Rights and the Grievance Procedure for the Conditional Release Program (PDF, 67 KB)
- Reference Guide - Client Rights and the Grievance Procedure for the Conditional Release Program (PDF, 32 KB)
Resources for clients
Resources for victims
- Victims who wish to register in the victim notification system should contact the District Attorney's Office in the county where the crime was prosecuted.