Individuals charged with crimes must be competent to understand the court process and the possible outcomes of that process. This program offers a least restrictive and cost effective alternative for defendants adjudicated Not Competent but Likely to Regain Competency and who do not appear to require the full structure, services, and security of an inpatient setting to complete remediation treatment.
- Brochure (exit DHS)
- Behavioral Consultants, Inc. (exit DHS) - is DHS' contracted vendor for the OCRP
- Annual Report FY13 (PDF, 569KB)
- Annual Report FY12 (PDF, 1.13MB)
- Annual Report FY11 (PDF, 567KB)
Court Forms for the Outpatient Competency Restoration Program (OCRP), required by all Wisconsin circuit courts are available from theWisconsin Court Forms Page, for printing and download. (Exit DHS)
- CR-206 Order of Commitment for Treatment (Incompetency) (Word fillable, 59KB)
- CR-206 Order of Commitment for Treatment (Incompetency) (PDF, 50KB)
PDF: The free Acrobat Reader® software is needed to view and print portable document format (PDF) files.Learn more.
MS Word: The free Microsoft Word Viewer ® software is needed to view and print MS Word format (DOC) files. (exit DHS)