The Human Services Reporting Systems (HSRS) is a reporting tool used to collect data on several social service and disability service programs operated by counties and funded by federal, state, and local funds.
County agencies use this system to report to the state on the individual clients they are serving, the services they provide, and their expenditures. Much of their state and federal funding is either directly or indirectly determined by what they report in this system. Millions of dollars of the federal funding used to serve clients is contingent upon this reporting.
- HSRS - 2013
- Application Menu Instructions (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- Client Characteristic Definitions (PDF, 33 KB)
- County and Agency Codes (PDF, 33 KB)
- Family Support Program (PDF, 116 KB)
- Long-Term Support (PDF, 213 KB)
- Long-Term Support File Transfer (PDF, 842 KB)
- Output Reports (PDF, 3 MB)
- Provider Numbers (PDF, 28 KB)
- Standard Program Categories Definitions (PDF, 82 KB)
- HSRS - 2012 Now reported on the Program Participation System
- HSRS Terminal Operator's Guide 2014 (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- HSRS Forms and Deskcards
The following link is for authorized users only.
Control-D Training Videos
View trainings on how to access the report, use filtering, use indexing, save the report, and print the report.
For HSRS application questions/problems, please contact:
Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Monday - Thursday)
You may call at other times and leave a message.