Medicaid State Plan Documents
The Medicaid State Plan goes through an annual approval process where all the State Plan Amendments from the past year are incorporated. The current version of the State Plan you can view below became effective January 1, 2023 and includes all State Plan Amendments approved by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services through December 31, 2022.
Table of Contents (PDF)
- Pages 1-33 (PDF)
- Pages 34-66 (PDF)
- Pages 67-end (PDF)
Attachments and Supplements
- Section 1 Single State Agency Organization
- Section 2 Coverage and Eligibility
- Section 3 General Provisions
- Section 4 General Program Administration
- Section 5 Personnel Administration
- Section 6 Financial Administration (there are no attachments for this section)
- Section 7 General Provision
This includes forms electronically submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services that are referenced by, but not included in, the traditional Medicaid State Plan.