Resources For State and Local Partners

Program integrity contacts are listed below. If you can’t find the resource you’re looking for you can contact the Office of the Inspector General at 608-266-2521.

PARIS Matches
PARIS match inquiries should be directed to or call 608-267-0470

Public Assistance Verification
If you are from another state's human services agency and want to verify if someone is receiving public assistance in Wisconsin, please call the CARES Call Center at 608-261-6378 (option 1) or email

The Public Assistance Collection Unit is the State's central collection unit responsible for the recovery of delinquent public assistance overpayments. For more information call 800-943-9499 or go to

FoodShare Overpayment Calculator
An Excel workbook available to agencies assisting in the recovery of FoodShare overpayments

Last Revised: March 18, 2019