Program Participation System (PPS) is a web-based IT system that was developed to help streamline various program functions and tasks. This website provides reference information pertaining to PPS.
- Accessing PPS (PDF)
- FSIA and PPS System Requirements (PDF)
- Navigating PPS (PDF)
- PPS AODA Handbook, P-02218 (PDF)
- PPS Deskcards
- PPS Data Entry Forms
- PPS Gateway Page – The gateway page has links to access PPS Training and Production systems. It also has a link to download PPS access form.
- PPS Mental Health Module Handbook, P-02182 (PDF)
- PPS Module Descriptions (PDF)
- Request WAMS ID (PDF)
- Annual Expense and Revenue Reports: Financial reporting for HSRR and Expense (942) Reports
- AODA/Substance Abuse Services: Tracks and records AODA services
- Birth to 3: This module records data on Birth to 3 Program participants.
- Core Services: This module records Core services.
- Mental Health and AODA Participation: Tracks participation in the mental health and substance abuse programs (CRS, COP, CCS, TAP, etc.)
- Mental Health Services: Tracks mental health services
- Nursing Home Referrals: Provides training to nursing home and local contact agency staff on automation of MDS 3.0 Section Q referrals from nursing homes to Aging and Disability Resource Centers for processing.
For PPS application questions/problems, please contact:
SOS Help Desk
Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (Monday-Thursday)