Program Participation System (PPS) is a web-based IT system that was developed to help streamline various program functions and tasks. This website provides reference information pertaining to PPS.
- Accessing PPS (PDF)
- Internet Explorer Compatibility Settings for FSIA and PPS, P-01598 (PDF)
- Connecting State's FTP Server (PDF)
- FSIA and PPS System Requirements (PDF)
- Navigating PPS (PDF)
- PPS AODA Handbook (PDF)
- PPS Deskcards
- PPS Data Entry Forms
- PPS Gateway Page – The gateway page has links to access PPS Training and Production systems. It also has a link to download PPS access form.
- PPS MH Handbook (PDF)
- PPS Module Descriptions (PDF)
- Request WAMS ID (PDF)
- Annual Expense and Revenue Reports – Financial reporting for HSRR and Expense (942) Reports
- AODA/Substance Abuse Services – Tracks and records AODA services
- Birth to 3 – This module records data on Birth to 3 Program participants.
- Core Services – This module records Core services.
- Critical Incidents – Tracks incident’s for Birth to 3, Children’s and IRIS. Note: This module is not released for production use at this time.
- Employment Outcomes (OIE) – Tracks employment outcomes for working aged individuals with disabilities receiving long term care services. Outcomes are recorded by employment providers, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), and the IRIS Consultant Agency (ICA).
- Long Term Care Room and Board (PDF) – Calculator for determining member's income to pay for room and board in substitute care settings
- Mental Health and AODA Participation – Tracks participation in the Mental Health and Substance Abuse programs (example – CRS, COP, CCS, TAP, etc.)
- Mental Health Services – Tracks mental health services
- Nursing Home Referrals – This module provides training to nursing home and Local Contact Agency staff on automation of MDS 3.0 Section Q referrals from nursing homes to Aging and Disability Resource Centers for processing.
For PPS application questions/problems, please contact:
Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Monday - Thursday)
You may call at other times and leave a message.
Note: The SOS Help Desk is experiencing staffing changes at this time. We will return your call or email as soon as we are able. We appreciate your patience during this transition.