Program Participation System (PPS) is a web-based IT system that was developed to help streamline various program functions and tasks. This website provides reference information pertaining to PPS.
- Accessing PPS (PDF, 981 KB)
- Connecting State's FTP Server (PDF, 87 KB)
- Navigating PPS (PDF, 639 KB)
- PPS AODA Handbook (PDF, 319 KB)
- PPS Deskcards
- PPS Data Entry Forms
- PPS Gateway Page – The gateway page has links to access PPS Training and Production systems. It also has a link to download PPS access form.
- PPS MH Handbook (PDF, 402 KB)
- PPS Module Descriptions (PDF, 306 KB)
- Request WAMS ID (PDF, 1157 KB)
- Annual Expense and Revenue Reports – Financial reporting for HSRR and Expense (942) Reports
- Adult Waitlist – Tracks individuals on the waitlist for adult LTC programs.
- AODA/Substance Abuse Services – Tracks and records AODA services
- Birth to 3 – This module records data on Birth to 3 Program participants.
- Core Services – This module records Core services.
- Critical Incidents – Tracks incident’s for Birth to 3, Children’s and IRIS. Note: This module is not released for production use at this time.
- Employment Outcomes (OIE) – Tracks employment outcomes for working aged individuals with disabilities receiving long term care services. Outcomes are recorded by employment providers, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), and the IRIS Consultant Agency (ICA).
- Family Care Centralized Enrollment – This module provides automation support for central enrollment processing in the Family Care Expansion Counties.
- Financial Reporting Tracks Expense and Revenue reporting
- Include, Respect, I Self-Direct (IRIS) – This module tracks participation in the IRIS Waiver program.
- Long Term Care Room and Board – Calculator for determining member's income to pay for room and board in substitute care settings
- Mental Health and AODA Participation – Tracks participation in the Mental Health and Substance Abuse programs (example – CRS, COP, CCS, TAP, etc.)
- Mental Health Services – Tracks mental health services
- Nursing Home Referrals – This module provides training to nursing home and Local Contact Agency staff on automation of MDS 3.0 Section Q referrals from nursing homes to Aging and Disability Resource Centers for processing.
For PPS application questions/problems, please contact:
Hours of operation are 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. (Monday - Friday)
You may call at other times and leave a message.