This site provides information about health insurance coverage among Wisconsin residents, based on estimates from the Wisconsin Family Health Survey. Topics include the number and percent without health insurance; insurance status over the past year; and kinds of health insurance coverage (public and private).
Links are also provided to other Family Health Survey reports, to Wisconsin Medicaid statistics, and to reports on health insurance coverage from previous years.
Wisconsin Health Insurance Coverage, 2012 (annual report) (July 2014)
- 2012 Family Health Survey: Key Findings on Health Insurance and Health Care (PDF, 67 KB)
- 2012 Family Health Survey: Technical Notes (PDF, 101 KB)
- Characteristics of Wisconsin's Household Population, 2012 (table)
- Health Insurance Coverage (Point-in-Time), Wisconsin, 2012 (table)
- Health Insurance Coverage over Past Year, Wisconsin, 2012 (table)
Local Data on Poverty Status and Health Insurance Coverage in Wisconsin (October 2013). Web tables for counties, regions, and the state that provide estimates of the number and percent of the population by poverty status, health insurance coverage over the past year, and type of health insurance.
Wisconsin Health Facts: Poverty and Health, 2010 (August 2012) (PDF, 183 KB)
Carlie Allison, Project Director
Wisconsin Family Health Survey