Note: Family Health Survey reports from data years 2005 to the present are available online. Earlier reports are available upon request from Carlie Allison.
The Wisconsin Family Health Survey: A study of population health (webcast, help). This webcast from October 25, 2007, discusses how the Family Health Survey is conducted, the topic areas it covers, and issues involved in using the data. Presenters were from the Bureau of Health Information and Policy, and the University of Wisconsin Survey Center.
Slides from the webcast (PDF, 334 KB)
Annual Reports: Health Insurance Coverage
Wisconsin Health Insurance Coverage, 2011 (annual report) (September 2013)
- 2011 Family Health Survey: Key Findings about Health Insurance (PDF, 67 KB)
- 2011 Family Health Survey: Technical Notes (PDF, 101 KB)
- Characteristics of Wisconsin's Household Population, 2011 (table) (PDF, 71 KB)
- Health Insurance Coverage (Point-in-Time), Wisconsin, 2011 (table)
- Health Insurance Coverage over Past Year, Wisconsin, 2011 (table)
- Health Insurance Coverage over Past Year, Milwaukee County, 2011 (table)
Wisconsin Health Insurance Coverage, 2010 (P-45369-10) (PDF, 458 KB) (July 2012)
Wisconsin Health Insurance Coverage, 2009 (P-45369-09) (PDF, 330 KB) (October 2010)
- Badgercare Plus Lessened the Recession's Effects on Insurance Coverage in Wisconsin (PDF, 19 KB) (October 2010)
Wisconsin Health Insurance Coverage, 2008 (P-45369-08) (PDF, 332 KB) (January 2010)
Wisconsin Health Insurance Coverage, 2007 (P-45369-07) (PDF, 295 KB) (November 2008)
Wisconsin Health Insurance Coverage, 2006 (P-45369-06) (PDF, 201 KB) (November 2007)
Wisconsin Health Insurance Coverage, 2005 (P-45369-05) (PDF, 214 KB) (December 2006)
Annual Reports: Family Health Survey (All Results)
Note: The Family Health Survey report was discontinued after the 2005 data year.
- Wisconsin Family Health Survey, 2005 (P-45379-05) (PDF, 262 KB) (May 2007)
- Wisconsin Health Facts: Poverty and Health, 2006 (P-45717) (PDF, 31 KB) (February 2008)