For use by Children's Long-Term Support (CLTS) waiver agencies. DHS is updating the Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services Waiver Manual for the CLTS Waiver Program. Draft chapters are available on the CLTS Waiver Program webpage.
The Community Options Program (COP) and Community Integration Program (CIP) ended on June 30, 2018. References in the waiver manual to COP and CIP no longer apply to adults.
We are working to complete the new manual. Currently the manual contains:
- Chapter 1, Overview and Administration
- Chapter 3, Financial Eligibility
- Chapter 4, Provider Requirements and Allowable Services: Service Descriptions
- Chapter 5, Use of Funding in Substitute Care
- Chapter 6, Enrollment and Recertification
- Chapter 9, Health and Safety
Chapters and Sections of the Interim Manual