May 13, 2021
10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Join online
- Join by phone:
- Phone number: 646-558-8656
- Meeting ID: 844 3359 3109
The Governor's Autism Council was appointed to advise the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) on strategies for implementing statewide supports and services for children with autism.
The council specifically addresses some of the important issues identified below:
- Early diagnosis and intervention
- Information resource for parents on available programs and services
- Encourage a positive working relationship between DHS, the Department of Public Instruction (DPI), and the community
- Advise DHS, DPI, and the Department of Workforce Development (DWD) on strategies to facilitate transition to independence