We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our members and participants during the COVID-19 pandemic. To stay informed about the latest program updates, limitations to in-person contacts, general COVID-19 resources, and more:
- Members and participants, please visit COVID-19: Program and ForwardHealth Updates for You and Your Family.
- County agencies, please visit COVID-19: Updates for County Agencies Serving Children with Delays or Disabilities.
- Providers, please visit the COVID-19: ForwardHealth News and Resources Portal page.
CCOP provides flexible funding and service coordination to support families who need assistance caring for their child with long-term support needs. The program aims to identify potential supports to promote the child's inclusion in family activities and community settings. Funding can be used for a range of different supports and services that assist the family in successfully caring for their child at home. Services are based on an individualized assessment and a service plan that are completed by a local service coordinator working in partnership with the family.
Assessments are child and family-centered, and focus on identifying the child’s capacities, strengths, needs, and desired outcomes, as defined by the child and family. Outcomes must be specific to each child and based on the child and family’s unique circumstances, goals, values, and priorities. The assessment also explores preferences for service delivery, living arrangement, medical care, and community participation.
- Who is eligible?
- How do families apply?
- Parental Payment Limit Information
- CCOP Service Coordinators
- Outreach at a Glance for Counties (PDF)
- DMS Numbered Memo 2017-04 (PDF)
- CCOP Procedures Guide, P-01780 (PDF)
- County Agency CCOP Annual Plan Update, F-02230
- County Agency CCOP Five-Year Plan Template, F-01814 (Word)
- CCOP Human Services Reporting Systems (HSRS) Long-Term Support Module Deskcard, F-22018i (PDF)