Prior to using the e-Payment option for paying bed assessments for the first time you will need to:
- Obtain a Wisconsin "Web Access Management System" (WAMS) ID, and
- Request access to the e-Payment System
- Need Help? LBAP User Guide (PDF, 2.3 MB)
Don't have a WAMS ID?
- Request an ID and Password
- Follow the directions included in the confirmation email
- Activate your Account
- Click on the account activation link (provided in the email)
- Log in with your new User ID and Password to activate the account
Request e-Payment System Access
Send an email with your WAMS ID and the facility license numbers for which payments will be made for the bed assessment to Gregory.Leighty@dhs.wisconsin.gov.
For additional help or questions regarding e-Payment issues, contact Greg Leighty at