The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) is committed to providing technical assistance and support to providers of child and adolescent day treatment services. The information below is for service providers. Information for family members is also available.
How to become a certified provider
The Division of Quality Assurance regulates child and adolescent day treatment service providers. Please call 608-261-0656 or email DHS DQA Mental Health/AODA Support for more information.
Rules and memos
Frequently requested resources
- ACEs Connection - A network of people committed to helping children live healthy, happy lives
- Client Rights Office - Learn more about the DHS Client Rights Office
- Effective Child Therapy - Evidence-based mental health treatment for children and adolescents from the American Psychological Association
- Mental Health Resources - Information from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Six Core Strategies for Reducing Seclusion and Restraint Use© - Technical assistance from the National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
- Trauma-Informed Care - Learn how to "Shift Your Perspective" with the DHS trauma-informed care initiative
Contact DHS Child and Adolescent Day Treatment Program staff
Join the Child and Adolescent Day Treatment Email List
Receive updates from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services