This page is for providers of child and adolescent day treatment services.
How to become a certified provider
The Division of Quality Assurance regulates child and adolescent day treatment service providers.
Rules and memos
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 40
- DCTS Info Memo 2016-09: DHS 40 Mental Health Day Treatment Services for Children Interpretation of Best Practice (PDF)
- Prohibited Practices in the Application of Emergency Safety Interventions with Children and Adolescents in Community Based Programs and Facilities, P-01196 (PDF)
Frequently requested resources
- ACEs Connection
- Client rights
- Effective child therapy (American Psychological Association)
- Six Core Strategies for Reducing Seclusion and Restraint Use© (National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors)
Training and support requests
The Division of Care and Treatment Services provides training and support to providers of child and adolescent day treatment services. Call 608-267-7306 or email Abraham Morris.