- Specify which list you want to be on: IAQ Consultants or Mold Remediation Contractors;
- Your Company Name, web address, counties served, Phone Number(s), E-Mail Address, and Mailing Address as you would like them listed on the web;
- A list of your credentials, including a list of training certificates (please include the name of the training provider);
- An example of the type of reports you generate/work you do;
- Any relationships, financial or otherwise, you have with any other IAQ consultant or mold remediation contractor; and
- Any other item you feel that is important for us to review.
Our list is updated periodically. The sooner you can provide us with the information the sooner you can be added to the list.
Having your name on this list is NOT an endorsement from the Department of Health Services nor is it considered certification with the State of Wisconsin. It is only a starting point for interested parties who need assistance in investigating indoor air quality complaints in their buildings. DHS will not include individuals on this list who provide us with fraudulent information or if individuals advertise as being "State Certified" or "State Endorsed."
If you need any additional information about this process, or to submit the materials above, please contact:
Indoor Air Program
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Division of Public Health, Bureau of Environmental and Occupational Health
1 West Wilson Street, Box 2659
Madison, WI 53701-2659
(608) 266-1120 Phone
(608) 267-4853 Fax