Wisconsin Interactive Statistics on Health (WISH) Query System
WISH provides information on measures for opioid deaths and opioid hospital encounters. Query WISH.
Monthly Suspected Opioid Overdose Report
This county-level report has information related to suspected opioid overdose ambulance runs within Wisconsin. It uses data from the Wisconsin Ambulance Run Data System (WARDS) and provides counts and rates for the previous month, as well as trends for prior years. These are NOT confirmed opioid overdose incidents as they have not been confirmed by a clinician at the time of reporting. These reports will be updated on a monthly basis during the last week of the month.
- Northeastern Region, P-02339A (PDF) (Counties: Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago)
- Northern Region, P-02339B (PDF) (Counties: Ashland, Bayfield, Florence, Forest, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Portage, Price, Sawyer, Taylor, Vilas, Wood)
- Southeastern Region, P-02339C (PDF) (Counties: Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha)
- Southern Region, P-02339D (PDF) (Counties: Adams, Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Juneau, Lafayette, Richland, Rock, Sauk, Vernon)
- Western Region, P-02339E (PDF) (Counties: Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Rusk, St. Croix, Trempealeau, Washburn)
Opioid Treatment Programs: Report to the Legislature
This report provides an overview of the performance of the regional opioid treatment programs established under the Heroin, Opioid, Prevention, Education (HOPE) Agenda.
Report on Opioid Treatment Programs in Wisconsin
This report provides an overview of the performance of the accredited treatment programs in Wisconsin with Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration certification and Drug Enforcement Administration registration to administer and dispense medications that are approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat opioid addiction.
- Treating Opioid Abuse: A Report by the Commission on Substance Abuse Treatment Delivery, P-02302 (November 2018) (PDF)
- Wisconsin State Targeted Response to the Opioid Crisis (STR): 2017-2018 Final Prevention Activity Report, P-02175 (June 2018) (PDF)
- Risk of Heroin Overdose Due to Prescription Opioids, P-01950 (September 2017) (PDF)
- Select Opioid-Related Morbidity and Mortality Data for Wisconsin, P-01690 (January 2017) (PDF)