Maps and Data Tables on Provider Shortages
- Map and Data - Number of Primary Care Physicians needed to Remove Shortages, February 2013 (PDF, 893 KB)
- Map and Data - Number of Psychiatrists Needed to Reduce Significant Shortages, November 2012 [Please note that data for the following counties have been corrected: St. Croix, Sauk, Sawyer, Shawano, and Sheboygan.] (PDF, 478 KB)
- Map and Data - Number of Dentists Needed to Reduce Significant Shortages for Medicaid populations, August 2012 (PDF, 856 KB)
Wisconsin maps of Designated Shortage Areas
Primary Care HPSA map (PDF, 436 KB)
Dental HPSA map (PDF, 408 KB)
Mental Health HPSA map (PDF, 440 KB)
Maps from HRSA's Data Warehouse
- HPSA maps - Select type of HPSA (primary care, dental or mental health), then select state map and select Wisconsin, then hit "show map". These maps are linked to federal HPSA database and actively updated.
- MUA/MUP maps - Select MUA/MUP, then select state map and Wisconsin, then hit "show map". This map is linked to federal MUA/MUP database and actively updated.