Maps and Data Tables on Provider Shortages
- Map and Data - Number of Primary Care Physicians needed to Remove Shortages, February 2013 (PDF)
- Map and Data - Number of Psychiatrists Needed to Reduce Significant Shortages, November 2012 [Please note that data for the following counties have been corrected: St. Croix, Sauk, Sawyer, Shawano, and Sheboygan.] (PDF)
- Map and Data - Number of Dentists Needed to Reduce Significant Shortages for Medicaid populations, August 2012 (PDF)
Wisconsin maps of Designated Shortage Areas
Dental HPSA map (PDF)
Mental Health HPSA map (PDF)
Maps from Human Resources & Services Administration's (HRSA) Data Warehouse
- HPSA maps - Select type of HPSA (primary care, dental or mental health), then select state map and select Wisconsin, then hit "show map". These maps are linked to federal HPSA database and actively updated.
- Medically Underserved Area/Populations (MUA/MUP) maps - Select MUA/MUP, then select state map and Wisconsin, then hit "show map". This map is linked to federal MUA/MUP database and actively updated.
Last Revised: September 29, 2017