There are seven peer-run recovery centers in Wisconsin. Each center is managed by a group of individuals with lived experience of mental health and/or substance use recovery. These centers provide environments and activities to support recovery. They are open to all state residents.
Please contact the center you wish to visit to learn what supports they are currently offering. See the map below for contact information.
- Cornucopia (Madison): Reopening July 7
- Friendship Connection (Adams): Reopening July 6
- The Gathering Place (Green Bay): Open
- Genesis 1990 (Ashland): Open
- NAMI Washington County (West Bend): Reopening July 6
- RAVE/Recovery Avenue (La Crosse): Closed (No immediate plans to reopen)
- The Wellness Shack (Eau Claire): Closed (No immediate plans to reopen)