The following are SSI-related publications and resources found on the Social Security Administration's (SSA) website.
- Supplemental Security Income SSI; (05-11000) (PDF, 490KB)
- Ticket to Work: A Social Security program to help disabled people return to work.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Other Nutrition Programs; (05-10100) (PDF, 533KB)
- Supplement Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Facts; (05-10101) (PDF, 366KB)
- How Worker's Compensation and Other Disability Payments May Affect Your Benefits; (05-10018) (PDF, 477KB)
- Reviewing Your Disability; (05-10068) (PDF, 52KB)
- Social Security: What You Need to Know When You Get SSI; (05-11011) (PDF, 423KB)
- Social Security: Working While Disabled... A Guide to Plans for Achieving Self-Support (PASS); (05-11017) (PDF, 332KB)
- Social Security: You May Be Able To Get SSI; (05-11069) (PDF, 284KB)
- Special Benefits for Certain World War II Veterans; (05-10157) (PDF, 103KB)
- Supplemental Security Income for Noncitizens; (05-11051) (PDF, 269KB)
For other resources, check out: