The Wisconsin Well Woman Program (WWWP) covers specific testing for multiple sclerosis (MS) for women who are enrolled in WWWP and who:
- Have high-risk signs of MS or who have been told by their provider that they have MS, and
- Agree to get the covered MS testing from selected health care providers participating in the WWWP multiple sclerosis testing services. Other testing or services by non-participating providers cannot be covered.
When needed for enrolled women, the WWWP local coordinator will help women schedule an appointment to start the MS testing process with a participating provider.
WWWP clients who are diagnosed with MS, will be connected to free or reduced-cost treatment for MS provided by selected MS centers that are partnering with WWWP.
Required program guidance for multiple sclerosis testing through WWWP:
- MS Assessment: Services and Rates for WWWP, P-00513 (PDF)
- MS Report and Referral Form for WWWP Providers, F-43021 (PDF)
- List of local and tribal coordinators (PDF)
We are currently updating some of our multiple sclerosis materials. If you have any questions, please contact Janet Beach at 608- 266-9391.