The WWWP covers specific testing for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) for women who are enrolled in WWWP and who:
- have high-risk signs of MS or who have been told by their provider that they have MS, and
- agree to get the covered MS testing from selected health care providers participating in the WWWP Multiple Sclerosis testing services. Other testing or services by non-participating providers cannot be covered.
When needed for enrolled women, the WWWP Local Coordinator will help women schedule an appointment to start the MS testing process with a participating provider.
WWWP clients who are diagnosed with MS, will be connected to free or reduced-cost treatment for MS provided by selected MS Centers that are partnering with WWWP.
Required program guidance for multiple sclerosis testing through WWWP:
- MS Assessment: Services and Rates for WWWP P-00513 (PDF, 32 KB)
- MS Report and Referral Form for WWWP Providers F-43021 (PDF, 74 KB)
- List of local and tribal coordinators (PDF, 118 KB)
We are currently updating some of our Multiple Sclerosis materials. If you have any questions, please contact Janet Beach at 608- 266-9391.