Electronic Funds Transfer Enrollment or Changes

New Vendor to CARS

Contact your contract administrator to receive the State of Wisconsin Electronic Funds Transfer Enrollment Application form and have your bank fax the completed form to the attention of the CARS Unit at 608-266-0066 or mail the completed form to:

1 West Wilson Street, Room 756
P.O. Box 7850
Madison, WI 53707-7850

Bank Changes Only

Contact a CARS Unit staff member.  The form will be sent to you for your completion.  If you have more than one vendor number, complete a form for each.

Last Revised: August 19, 2016