- July 26, 2021:
- Several partner communication resources were added, including handouts about the vaccine and tools for supporting underserved populations.
- July 22, 2021:
- An enrollment question and answer has been added about how to add additional health care providers (licensed clinicians) to a Form B that has already been enrolled.
- General vaccination guidance was updated with information about the international transfer and donation of COVID-19 vaccine.
- The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 vaccine Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) fact sheet to include a warning about Guillain-Barre syndrome. More information is in the DHS guidance and updates.
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine shipments of greater than 450 doses, may come in 900- or 450-dose packages.
- July 8, 2021: Frequently asked questions about site visits for COVID-19 vaccine providers were added to the general vaccination guidance.
- July 1, 2021:
- A comparison table and question and answer were added for Vaccines for Children (VFC) providers interested in enrolling in the COVID-19 Vaccination Program or understanding the differences in the programs’ requirements.
- General vaccination guidance about the vaccine ordering process and increasing opportunities to vaccinate were updated.
General vaccination guidance
Clinical, administration, storage and handling guidance, updates and resources.
Posters, videos, social media, and more about COVID-19 vaccines.
Steps and Q&A for providers enrolling in the Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Program.