COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, free, and widely available. In fact, everyone 12 and up is now eligible for a COVID-19 vaccination, and you do not need an ID or insurance to get it.
What do you want to know?
Learn more about the vaccine and how living protected from COVID-19 can help you get back to safely doing more of what you’ve missed during the pandemic.
Learn the facts
Get a better understanding of each of the available vaccines, the FDA clinical trials, and the safety monitoring systems that are in place. More on the facts.
Find a vaccination appointment
One of the most effective ways to stop the spread of COVID-19 is to get vaccinated. Find a free appointment in your area. More on getting vaccinated.
Know what to expect
Get tips on preparing for your upcoming vaccination appointment, including what to wear, what to bring and possible side effects. More on what to expect.
After you're fully vaccinated
Find out what it means to be fully vaccinated. It’s your best chance to get safely back to the people and experiences you love. More on living protected.
COVID-19 Vaccine partner resources
Help your community stay healthy. View toolkits and download the materials that you want.
Information for parents and guardians
Learn how to protect the children in your life with practical safety tips or a COVID-19 vaccine shot that’s safe and effective for ages 12 and up. More on protecting kids.
Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Call 211 or 877-947-2211.
Spanish, Hmong, Chinese Mandarin, Hindi, and Somali language assistance is available.
- ¿Tiene preguntas sobre la vacuna contra el COVID-19? Llame al 211 o al 877-947-2211 (llamada gratuita).
- Puas muaj lus nug txog qhov tshuaj tiv thaiv COVID-19? Hu 211 los sis 877-947-2211 (tus xov tooj hu dawb).
- 如有关于 COVID-19 疫苗的问题，请拨打 211 或 877-947-2211（免费电话).
- COVID-19 वैक्सीन के बारे में कुछ सवाल हैं? 211 या 877-947-2211 (टोल फ़्री) को कॉल करें।
- Wixii su'aalo ku saabsan tallaalka COVID-19? Soo garaac 211 ama 877-947-2211 (lacag-la'aan).
Access the latest COVID-19 statistics and data, including vaccination distribution rates and how the information is tracked and reported.