COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, free, and widely available. Everyone 5 and older is recommended to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. You do not need an ID or insurance to get a vaccine.
What do you want to know?
Learn more about the vaccine and how living protected from COVID-19 can help you get back to safely doing more of what you’ve missed during the pandemic.
Get the facts on COVID-19 vaccines, clinical trials, and safety monitoring systems.
There are many places you can go to get your free COVID-19 vaccine.
Learn what to expect during the COVID-19 vaccination process.
Find out how to stay up to date on COVID-19 vaccines. It’s your best chance to get safely back to the people and experiences you love.
Learn who is eligible for additional doses and booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
Strengthen your and your baby's circle of protection and get your COVID-19 vaccine today.
There are a few ways to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Learn how to access your vaccination record.
Protect the children in your life. Find information on the COVID-19 vaccine for ages 5 and up.
Find tips for talking about COVID-19 vaccines with friends and family.
Find facts you can use to bust common vaccine myths.
Help your community stay healthy. View toolkits and download the materials that you want.
Learn how to enroll to be an approved vaccinator in Wisconsin and find information about available vaccine products.
Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Call 211 or 877-947-2211.
Spanish, Hmong, Chinese Mandarin, Hindi, and Somali language assistance is available.
- ¿Tiene preguntas sobre la vacuna contra el COVID-19? Llame al 211 o al 877-947-2211 (llamada gratuita).
- Puas muaj lus nug txog qhov tshuaj tiv thaiv COVID-19? Hu 211 los sis 877-947-2211 (tus xov tooj hu dawb).
- 如有关于 COVID-19 疫苗的问题，请拨打 211 或 877-947-2211（免费电话).
- COVID-19 वैक्सीन के बारे में कुछ सवाल हैं? 211 या 877-947-2211 (टोल फ़्री) को कॉल करें।
- Wixii su'aalo ku saabsan tallaalka COVID-19? Soo garaac 211 ama 877-947-2211 (lacag-la'aan).
Access the latest COVID-19 statistics and data, including vaccination distribution rates and how the information is tracked and reported.