Videos and print materials translated into multiple languages.
- American Sign Language (ASL) Videos
- इन्फोग्राफिक्स और प्रिंट संसाधन
- Cov Duab Ntawv Xov Xwm thiab Cov Ncauj Lus Luam Tawm
- Waxyaabo Loo Daabacay si Kooban
- Recursos de Infografía e impresión
Posters, signs, and fact sheets
Deaf and hard of hearing visual communication tool visor card, P-02629
How to interact with people who are deaf or hard of hearing, P-02764
Contact tracing: a key component of stopping the spread, P-02674
Guidelines for the Prevention, Investigation, and Control of COVID-19 Outbreaks in K-12 Schools in Wisconsin, P-02757
Personal Protective Equipment
Law enforcement personnel use and conservation: PPE, P-02645
Test Results or Exposure and Next Steps
Isolation release times: when never felt sick, P-02632a
Quarantine release times: when living with someone diagnosed but never felt sick, P-02633a
Tips for Staying Safe
Celebrating Halloween Safely, P-02796
Flu vaccine during the COVID-19 pandemic, P-02780
These images are available in three sizes with different actors shown. They could be added to an email signature block, a website, or anywhere an image could be inserted.
Posters and Signs
These items were designed so you can add your own branding to them. Instructions to add your logo to the DHS "You Stop the Spread" posters and signs using Acrobat Pro:
- Open the PDF files you choose to edit in Acrobat Pro.
- Choose Tools> Advanced Editing>Touchup Object Tool.
- Right click and choose "Place Image."
- Select the logo image you would like to add.
- You can disregard other options on how to edit the image.
You Can Protect our Community from COVID-19, P-02777
You Can Help Wisconsin Have a Better 2021, P-02778
You Can Protect our Community from COVID-19, P-02776
Help Stop the Spread Around Here sign, (black and white)
Help Stop the Spread Around Here sign (color)
Help Us Stop the Spread (black and white)