COVID-19 vaccines are the best tools to protect yourself and your loved ones from getting severely sick with COVID-19. Everyone 6 months and older is recommended to get all doses in their COVID-19 vaccine primary series. Everyone 5 years and older should also receive an updated COVID-19 booster dose at least two months after your last COVID-19 dose.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, free, and widely available across Wisconsin. Make a plan to protect yourself and your family today!
What do you want to know?
Learn which vaccine doses are recommended for to stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines.
There are many places you can go to get your free COVID-19 vaccine.
Learn what to expect during the COVID-19 vaccination process.
Get the facts on COVID-19 vaccines, clinical trials, and safety monitoring systems.
Protect the children in your life. Find information on the COVID-19 vaccine for children.
Strengthen your and your baby's circle of protection and get your COVID-19 vaccine today.
Find tips for talking about COVID-19 vaccines with friends and family.
Find facts you can use to bust common vaccine myths.
There are a few ways to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Learn how to access your vaccination record.
Help your community stay healthy. View resources and download materials to help you promote COVID-19 vaccine confidence.
Learn how to enroll to be an approved vaccinator in Wisconsin and find information about available vaccine products.
Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Call 211 or 877-947-2211.
Spanish, Hmong, Chinese Mandarin, Hindi, and Somali language assistance is available.
- ¿Tiene preguntas sobre la vacuna contra el COVID-19? Llame al 211 o al 877-947-2211 (llamada gratuita).
- Puas muaj lus nug txog qhov tshuaj tiv thaiv COVID-19? Hu 211 los sis 877-947-2211 (tus xov tooj hu dawb).
- 如有关于 COVID-19 疫苗的问题，请拨打 211 或 877-947-2211（免费电话).
- COVID-19 वैक्सीन के बारे में कुछ सवाल हैं? 211 या 877-947-2211 (टोल फ़्री) को कॉल करें।
- Wixii su'aalo ku saabsan tallaalka COVID-19? Soo garaac 211 ama 877-947-2211 (lacag-la'aan).
Access the latest COVID-19 statistics and data, including vaccination distribution rates and how the information is tracked and reported.