Wisconsin has five Children’s Resource Centers devoted to supporting families with children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN) and the providers who serve them. Children’s resource guides are available at each center to provide free and private services. Children’s Resource Centers provide free and confidential services. Children’s Resource Centers can provide up to date information on a variety of topics, including:
- Training and advocacy for Medical Home.
- Communicating with schools.
- Parent-to-parent support.
- Information on specific diagnosis.
- Services in the community or state.
- Locating doctors and dental care.
- Transitioning to adult settings.
- Understanding health benefits.
Find my Children's Resource Center
Find the Children's Resource Center that is closest to you from the list below the map.
Forms and publications
To refer a child, youth, or family to a Children's Resource Center, use the form Consent to Release Medical Information—Referral to a Regional Center for CYSHCN, F-01238.
View the Regional Center brochure CYSHCN Need Some Help? P-40051. Learn more about how Regional Centers can help you.