Community-based organizations are encouraged to help people apply for BadgerCare Plus, Wisconsin Medicaid, FoodShare, and Family Planning Only Services. By creating partnerships with local agencies, community-based organizations can help individuals and families enroll in these programs as well as help them learn about Wisconsin health and nutrition public assistance programs.
Below are recent emails regarding program updates, call center closings, and more as well as helpful resources.
- May 29: FoodShare Interviews and Quality Control Reviews to Resume June 1, 2020
- May 27: May 27 Stakeholder Call Rescheduled for June 3
- May 22: Starting June 1, 2020, FoodShare Interviews Must Be Completed Within Seven Days for Expedited FoodShare Benefits
- May 20: People Receiving FoodShare or Pandemic EBT Benefits Can Now Order and Purchase Food Online Using Their QUEST or P-EBT Card
- May 13: COVID-19 Update: Some FoodShare Households Will Get Additional Benefits for May
- May 12: May 13 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19
- May 6: COVID-19 Update: Additional $600 Unemployment Benefit Will Be Counted for FoodShare but Not Health Care Benefits
- May 5: Wisconsin Department of Health Services Will End Expanded Presumptive Eligibility for BadgerCare Plus Express Enrollment for Children
- April 28: April 29 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19
- April 27: COVID-19 Update: BadgerCare Plus Childless Adult Policies Suspended
- April 24: COVID-19 Update: Children Who Receive Free or Reduced Price Meals Through Their School Will Receive Food Benefits
- April 16: COVID-19 Update: Most FoodShare Interviews Suspended Until May 31, 2020
- April 16: COVID-19 Stakeholder Call Rescheduled for April 17
- April 15: COVID-19 Update: BadgerCare Plus Children and Medicaid Purchase Plan Premiums Suspended
- April 14: April 15 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19
- April 13: COVID-19 Update: Medicaid Purchase Plan Work Requirement Suspended
- April 10: COVID-19 Update: Some FoodShare Members Will Get Additional Benefits for March and April
- April 10: COVID-19 Update: FoodShare Work Requirements Update
- April 10: Wisconsin Department of Health Services Will Expand Presumptive Eligibility for BadgerCare Plus Express Enrollment
- March 30: April 1 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19
- March 27: Be Aware of COVID-19 Fraud
- March 23: Rides To Medical Appointments Will Continue
- March 18: March 18 Stakeholder Call Canceled
- March 13: March 18 Stakeholder Call: Census Worker Income for FoodShare Members
- March 11: Be Aware of Spam Phone Calls to FoodShare and Health Care Members
- March 10: 2020 Census Income Will Be Excluded From FoodShare Income
- February 28: March 4 Wisconsin Programs Eligibility Policy Updates Stakeholder Call Canceled
- February 28: DHS Announces Intent to Award Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Management Contract
- February 24: ABAWD FoodShare Members Temporarily Exempt From the Work Requirement Starting April 1, 2020
- February 21: February 19 Stakeholder Call: Public Charge Follow Up
- February 20: Be Aware of Fraudulent Websites When Applying for and Managing FoodShare Benefits
- February 17: February 19 Wisconsin Programs Eligibility Policy Updates Stakeholder Call: Public Charge
- February 3: 2020 Federal Poverty Levels Announced
People can use the ACCESS website to:
- Find out which low or no-cost health, nutrition and other programs they might be able to enroll in.
- Apply for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, and Family Planning Only Services.
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, or Caretaker Supplement benefits.
- Report changes to their agency.
- Renew their benefits and submit the FoodShare Six-Month Report form.
MyACCESS Mobile App
With the MyACCESS mobile app, people can:
- Check their enrollment status.
- Get reminders about actions they need to take.
- Submit and track the status of documents.
The following MyACCESS mobile app communications are available:
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Handbook
- BadgerCare Plus Federal Poverty Levels (FPL)
- FoodShare Forms and Publications
- FoodShare Wisconsin Handbook
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
- FSET Handbook
- FoodShare FPL
- People can view information about their FoodShare account using the ebtEDGE mobile app and website.
- ForwardHealth Enrollment Reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid County/Tribe Reports
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- FoodShare Reports