Join the ForwardHealth Community Partner email list to stay informed about updates, call center closings, and more.
Recent ForwardHealth Community Partner Emails:
- March 13, 2019: Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Protest Upheld by Department of Administration
- March 11, 2019: New ebtEDGE Mobile App for Viewing FoodShare Account Information
- March 8, 2019: Change to Disability Determination Verification Requirement for Medicaid Applicants and Members Who Start Receiving Social Security Retirement Benefits
- February 15, 2019: Changes to Immigration Status Policy and Verification Requirements for Health Care Programs and FoodShare
- February 4, 2019: MyACCESS Mobile App Promotional Materials Available
- January 4, 2019: Air Conditioning Surcharges Now a Utility Expense for FoodShare
People can use the ACCESS website to:
- Find out which low or no-cost health, nutrition and other programs they might be able to enroll in.
- Apply for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, and Family Planning Only Services.
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, or Caretaker Supplement benefits.
- Report changes to their agency.
- Renew their benefits and submit the FoodShare Six-Month Report form.
MyACCESS Mobile App
With the MyACCESS mobile app, people can:
- Check their enrollment status.
- Get reminders about actions they need to take.
- Submit and track the status of documents.
The following MyACCESS mobile app communications are available:
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Handbook
- BadgerCare Plus Federal Poverty Levels (FPL)
- FoodShare Forms and Publications
- FoodShare Wisconsin Handbook
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
- FSET Handbook
- FoodShare FPL
- ForwardHealth Enrollment Reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid County/Tribe Reports
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- FoodShare Reports
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services encourages community-based organizations to help people apply for BadgerCare Plus, Wisconsin Medicaid, FoodShare, and Family Planning Only Services. By creating partnerships with local agencies, community-based organizations can help individuals and families enroll in these programs as well as help them learn about Wisconsin health and nutrition public assistance programs.