Join the ForwardHealth Community Partner email list to stay informed about updates, call center closings, and more.
Recent ForwardHealth Community Partner Emails:
- March 30: April 1 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19
- March 27: Be Aware of COVID-19 Fraud
- March 23: Rides To Medical Appointments Will Continue
- March 18: March 18 Stakeholder Call Canceled
- March 13: March 18 Stakeholder Call: Census Worker Income for FoodShare Members
- March 11: Be Aware of Spam Phone Calls to FoodShare and Health Care Members
- March 10: 2020 Census Income Will Be Excluded From FoodShare Income
- February 28: March 4 Wisconsin Programs Eligibility Policy Updates Stakeholder Call Canceled
- February 28: DHS Announces Intent to Award Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Management Contract
- February 24: ABAWD FoodShare Members Temporarily Exempt From the Work Requirement Starting April 1, 2020
- February 21: February 19 Stakeholder Call: Public Charge Follow Up
- February 20: Be Aware of Fraudulent Websites When Applying for and Managing FoodShare Benefits
- February 17: February 19 Wisconsin Programs Eligibility Policy Updates Stakeholder Call: Public Charge
- February 3: 2020 Federal Poverty Levels Announced
People can use the ACCESS website to:
- Find out which low or no-cost health, nutrition and other programs they might be able to enroll in.
- Apply for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, and Family Planning Only Services.
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, or Caretaker Supplement benefits.
- Report changes to their agency.
- Renew their benefits and submit the FoodShare Six-Month Report form.
MyACCESS Mobile App
With the MyACCESS mobile app, people can:
- Check their enrollment status.
- Get reminders about actions they need to take.
- Submit and track the status of documents.
The following MyACCESS mobile app communications are available:
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Handbook
- BadgerCare Plus Federal Poverty Levels (FPL)
- FoodShare Forms and Publications
- FoodShare Wisconsin Handbook
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
- FSET Handbook
- FoodShare FPL
- People can view information about their FoodShare account using the ebtEDGE mobile app and website.
- ForwardHealth Enrollment Reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid County/Tribe Reports
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- FoodShare Reports
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services encourages community-based organizations to help people apply for BadgerCare Plus, Wisconsin Medicaid, FoodShare, and Family Planning Only Services. By creating partnerships with local agencies, community-based organizations can help individuals and families enroll in these programs as well as help them learn about Wisconsin health and nutrition public assistance programs.