Dot gov

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.


Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock () or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

ForwardHealth: Resources for Community Partners

Our community partners can use this page to find important updates and resources about ForwardHealth. You can use this information to encourage people to enroll in ForwardHealth programs, such as:

ForwardHealth providers, community partners, and advocacy groups can submit proposals for Medicaid to cover new products or services in Wisconsin. Learn how to submit a request for Medicaid coverage.

Join the ForwardHealth community partner email list

Policy updates

We host biweekly policy calls in our stakeholder call series. These calls are not recorded, but they inform the community of updates to our eligibility policy and changes to rules that affect programs like FoodShare and Medicaid.

Information about the next call

  • Date: Wednesday, September 20, 12–1 p.m.
  • Topic: COVID-19 Unwinding
  • How to join: Join the Zoom meeting, and use meeting ID 1615591331; or call 669-254-5252 and use meeting ID 1615591331.
  • Questions? Email with questions or to suggest topics for future calls

Recent emails

Below are recent emails regarding program updates.

ACCESS website

People can use the ACCESS website to:

Here are some ACCESS resources:

The MyACCESS mobile app

With the MyACCESS mobile app, people can:

  • Check their benefits.
  • Set up reminders.
  • Submit documents.
  • Update their address.
  • View their digital ForwardHealth or SeniorCare cards.

Here are some MyACCESS resources:

Key program resources

More resources

COVID-19 updates

Worker help

Enrollment data and reports

Partner guide

Help with documents

Last revised September 19, 2023