- Subscribe to the ForwardHealth Community Partner emails to stay informed about updates, training, and more.
- FAQ about the IRS 1095-B tax form that has been sent out to members who received minimum essential coverage in 2016.
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET) FAQ and webcast for partners.
ACCESSACCESS is a fast, easy-to-use Internet tool that can help you or someone you know to:
- Find out which low or no-cost health, nutrition and other programs they might be able to enroll in.
- Apply online for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus and Family Planning Only Services.
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare or Caretaker Supplement benefits.
- Report changes to their agency.
- Renew their benefits and submit FoodShare/Child Care Six-Month Report forms.
Information about Express Enrollment
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Handbook
- BadgerCare Plus Federal Poverty Levels (FPL)
- FoodShare Forms and Publications
- FoodShare Wisconsin Handbook
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
- FSET Handbook
- FoodShare FPL
- ForwardHealth Enrollment Reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid County/Tribe Reports
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- FoodShare Reports
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services encourages community-based organizations to help people apply for BadgerCare Plus, Wisconsin Medicaid, FoodShare, and Family Planning Only Services. By creating partnerships with local agencies, community-based organizations can help individuals and families enroll in these programs as well as help them learn about Wisconsin health and nutrition public assistance programs.