Community-based organizations are encouraged to help people apply for BadgerCare Plus, Wisconsin Medicaid, FoodShare, and Family Planning Only Services. By creating partnerships with local agencies, community-based organizations can help individuals and families enroll in these programs as well as help them learn about Wisconsin health and nutrition public assistance programs.
Below are recent emails regarding program updates, call center closings, and more as well as helpful resources.
- September 15: Be Aware of Fraudulent Surveys Targeting FoodShare Members
- September 14: September 15 Stakeholder Call: FoodShare Emergency Allotments and the Pandemic EBT Program
- September 8: Monthly Income Limit Adjustment Information for FoodShare
- September 3: Pandemic Unemployment Benefits are Ending Week of September 4, 2021
- August 31: September 1 Stakeholder Call: FoodShare Benefit Increases, Emergency Allotments, and the Pandemic EBT Program
- August 23: Replacement FoodShare Benefits Now Available to Members Living in 12 Wisconsin Counties Impacted By Severe Weather; Requests Due By August 31
- August 10: August 11 Stakeholder Call: The Pandemic EBT Program and FoodShare Emergency Allotments
- July 27: July 28 Stakeholder Call: The Pandemic EBT Program and August FoodShare Emergency Allotments
- July 20: Health Care Benefits May Now Be Available to Citizens of the Compacts of Free Association Countries
- July 16: Agencies to Resume Requesting Required Verifications Starting July 19 – Impacts for Members
- July 13: July 14 Stakeholder Call: The Pandemic EBT Program, Plus Verification Process and Other Program Updates
- July 9: P-EBT Update - July 9, 2021
- June 29: ForwardHealth Members Will Continue to Keep Benefits During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- June 25: P-EBT Update - June 25, 2021
- June 22: June 23 Stakeholder Call: The Pandemic EBT Program and Continuous Health Care Coverage
- June 18: P-EBT Update - June 18, 2021
- June 4: Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- June 1: June 2 Stakeholder Call: FoodShare and Pandemic EBT
- May 27: Updates About Pandemic EBT Benefit Programs
- May 25: New FAQs About Suspension of Benefits for Incarcerated Members
- May 18: May 19 Stakeholder Call: 2020-2021 Pandemic EBT
- May 18: Counting Pandemic-Related Compensation for Health Care and FoodShare
- May 4: May 5 Stakeholder Call: 2020-2021 Pandemic EBT
People can use the ACCESS website to:
- Find out which low or no-cost health, nutrition and other programs they might be able to enroll in.
- Apply for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, and Family Planning Only Services.
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, or Caretaker Supplement benefits.
- Report changes to their agency.
- Renew their benefits and submit the FoodShare Six-Month Report form.
MyACCESS Mobile App
With the MyACCESS mobile app, people can:
- Check their enrollment status.
- Get reminders about actions they need to take.
- Submit and track the status of documents.
The following MyACCESS mobile app communications are available:
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Handbook
- BadgerCare Plus Federal Poverty Levels (FPL)
- FoodShare Forms and Publications
- FoodShare Wisconsin Handbook
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
- FSET Handbook
- FoodShare FPL
- People can view information about their FoodShare account using the ebtEDGE mobile app and website.
- ForwardHealth Enrollment Reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid County/Tribe Reports
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- FoodShare Reports