Community-based organizations are encouraged to help people apply for BadgerCare Plus, Wisconsin Medicaid, FoodShare, and Family Planning Only Services. By creating partnerships with local agencies, community-based organizations can help individuals and families enroll in these programs as well as help them learn about Wisconsin health and nutrition public assistance programs.
Below are recent emails regarding program updates, call center closings, and more as well as helpful resources.
- March 23: March 24 Stakeholder Call: 2020-2021 Pandemic EBT and the American Rescue Plan Act
- March 18: Update on Temporary Adjustments to FoodShare Renewals and Six-Month Reports
- March 12: Wisconsin to Issue Benefits to Children Missing Free or Reduced Price School Meals Because of COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 11: Some FoodShare Households Will Receive Additional Benefits for March
- March 9: Friday, March 12 Stakeholder Call: The 2020-2021 Pandemic EBT Program
- February 24: February 28 Update to the ACCESS Website
- February 22: New PDF Upload Option in MyACCESS Starting February 28
- February 19: February 24 Stakeholder Call: Temporary Changes to FoodShare Eligibility for Students
- February 17: Some FoodShare Households Will Receive Additional Benefits for February
- February 16: Same-Day Transportation to COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments Available for Eligible BadgerCare Plus and Wisconsin Medicaid Members
- February 8: February 10 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19 and Related Updates
- February 1: 2021 Federal Poverty Levels Announced
- January 27: Residential Substance Use Disorder Treatment Coverage for BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid Members Starting February 1, 2021
- January 20: Some FoodShare Households Will Receive Additional Benefits for January
- January 20: Members Must Report Changes to Income Maintenance or Tribal Agency
- January 13: January 14 Stakeholder Call: FoodShare Allotment Changes
- January 13: FoodShare Members to Receive Increased Benefits for Six Months
- January 13: Wisconsin Department of Health Services Providing IRS 1095-B Tax Forms by Request Only for 2020
- December 28: Patient Liability and Cost Share Change
- December 22: Most FoodShare Interviews Suspended Until June 30, 2021
- December 22: January 6 Stakeholder Call: Webinar on BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid Benefit Suspension For Inmates
- December 11: New Reimbursement Opportunity for FoodShare Retailers That Have Already Purchased Wireless Payment Equipment
- December 10: Some FoodShare Households Will Receive Additional Benefits for December
- November 30: December 2 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19 and Other Policy Updates
- November 25: Cost-of-Living Adjustment Information for 2021
- November 19: Update on FoodShare Renewals and Six-Month Reports
- November 9: November 11 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19 and Other Policy Updates
- November 9: Some FoodShare Households Will Receive Additional Benefits for November
- October 27: October 28 Stakeholder Call Canceled
- October 26: Amendment to BadgerCare Reform Demonstration Waiver Posted for Public Comment
- October 23: FoodShare Members Will Have New Options for Submitting the Six-Month Report Form
- October 22: Temporary Adjustments to Certain FoodShare Program Rules
- October 20: Additional Unemployment Wages for Members Affected by COVID-19
- October 16: New Suspension of Health Care Benefits Policy for Inmates Going into Effect on October 24, 2020
- October 15: Android System Requirement for MyACCESS Changing October 24
- October 13: October 14 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19 and Other Policy Updates
- October 13: Some FoodShare Households Will Receive Additional Benefits for October
- October 7: October 7 Stakeholder Call Canceled
- September 30: Delay in Printing and Mailing Letters Regarding Additional FoodShare Benefits for September
- September 30: Next Stakeholder Call Rescheduled for October 7
- September 18: Some FoodShare Members Will Continue to Be Exempt from Work Requirements Starting October 1, 2020
- September 17: Be Aware of a Text Messaging Scam Targeting FoodShare Members and Applicants
- September 15: September 16 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19, Featuring FoodShare Program Updates
- September 15: The Disability Determination Bureau Accepts Telephonic Signatures on Certain Forms
- September 1: September 2 Stakeholder Call Canceled
- August 28: Monthly Income Limit Adjustment Information for FoodShare
- August 28: Some FoodShare Households Will Receive Additional Benefits for September
- August 21: Patient Liability and Cost Share Eligibility Changes to Medicaid Starting July 1, 2020
- August 18: August 19 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19, Featuring FoodShare Program Updates
- August 14: Most FoodShare Interviews Suspended Until August 31, 2020
- August 7: Some FoodShare Households Will Get Additional Benefits for July and August
- August 4: August 5 Stakeholder Call Canceled
- July 27: Minor Changes for Counting Income and Allowing Deductions for BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Starting July 27, 2020
- July 21: Next Stakeholder Call Rescheduled for July 29
- July 14: Please Join the Wisconsin Medicaid Telehealth Expansion Webinar: Stakeholder Input Session for Members
- July 7: July 8 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19, Featuring Pandemic EBT Benefits
- July 2: Update on Pandemic EBT Benefits
- June 23: June 24 Stakeholder Call: Health Care Policy Updates
- June 18: Some Member Copays for BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid Services Will Start Again on July 1, 2020, with Copay Limits
- June 11: July 1, 2020, Eligibility Changes for Wisconsin Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus Deductible Plans
- June 9: June 10 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19
- June 4: June 1, 2020 FoodShare Student Eligibility Policy Updates On Hold
- June 2: Student Eligibility for FoodShare Expanded Starting June 1, 2020
- June 2: June 3 Stakeholder Call: Online Food Purchasing, COVID-19, and General Updates
People can use the ACCESS website to:
- Find out which low or no-cost health, nutrition and other programs they might be able to enroll in.
- Apply for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, and Family Planning Only Services.
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, or Caretaker Supplement benefits.
- Report changes to their agency.
- Renew their benefits and submit the FoodShare Six-Month Report form.
MyACCESS Mobile App
With the MyACCESS mobile app, people can:
- Check their enrollment status.
- Get reminders about actions they need to take.
- Submit and track the status of documents.
The following MyACCESS mobile app communications are available:
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Handbook
- BadgerCare Plus Federal Poverty Levels (FPL)
- FoodShare Forms and Publications
- FoodShare Wisconsin Handbook
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
- FSET Handbook
- FoodShare FPL
- People can view information about their FoodShare account using the ebtEDGE mobile app and website.
- ForwardHealth Enrollment Reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid County/Tribe Reports
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- FoodShare Reports