Join the ForwardHealth Community Partner email list to stay informed about updates, call center closings, and more.
Recent ForwardHealth Community Partner Emails:
- November 4: Toolkit Available to Help Educate Members on Upcoming BadgerCare Plus Program Changes
- October 25: New Milwaukee County Health Care Enrollment Analysis Report Published
- October 18: Document Submission Functionality in ACCESS Being Updated October 21, 2019
- October 17: You Are Invited to an EVV Forum on November 19
- October 14: FoodShare Members Living in Some High Unemployment Areas Exempted From Work Requirements
- October 14: MyACCESS Instructional Videos Available
- October 8: New HealthCheck Brochure Available for Ordering
- September 20: Monthly Income Limit Adjustment Information for FoodShare
- September 17: Change to Format of Operations Memos
People can use the ACCESS website to:
- Find out which low or no-cost health, nutrition and other programs they might be able to enroll in.
- Apply for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, and Family Planning Only Services.
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, or Caretaker Supplement benefits.
- Report changes to their agency.
- Renew their benefits and submit the FoodShare Six-Month Report form.
MyACCESS Mobile App
With the MyACCESS mobile app, people can:
- Check their enrollment status.
- Get reminders about actions they need to take.
- Submit and track the status of documents.
The following MyACCESS mobile app communications are available:
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Handbook
- BadgerCare Plus Federal Poverty Levels (FPL)
- FoodShare Forms and Publications
- FoodShare Wisconsin Handbook
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
- FSET Handbook
- FoodShare FPL
- ForwardHealth Enrollment Reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid County/Tribe Reports
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- FoodShare Reports
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services encourages community-based organizations to help people apply for BadgerCare Plus, Wisconsin Medicaid, FoodShare, and Family Planning Only Services. By creating partnerships with local agencies, community-based organizations can help individuals and families enroll in these programs as well as help them learn about Wisconsin health and nutrition public assistance programs.