Starting in January 2018, in order to provide high quality care for adult Wisconsin Medicaid members, certain Supplemental Security Income (SSI) members must enroll in an HMO of the member’s choice. Members who do not choose an HMO will have one chosen for them. HMO enrollment will be done by region with the last region enrolling by June 2018. Learn more about the HMO enrollment changes for Medicaid SSI members.
- Subscribe to the ForwardHealth Community Partner emails to stay informed about updates, training, and more.
ACCESSACCESS is a fast, easy-to-use Internet tool that can help you or someone you know to:
- Find out which low or no-cost health, nutrition and other programs they might be able to enroll in.
- Apply online for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus and Family Planning Only Services.
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare or Caretaker Supplement benefits.
- Report changes to their agency.
- Renew their benefits and submit the FoodShare Six-Month Report form.
Information about Express Enrollment
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Handbook
- BadgerCare Plus Federal Poverty Levels (FPL)
- FoodShare Forms and Publications
- FoodShare Wisconsin Handbook
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
- FSET Handbook
- FoodShare FPL
- ForwardHealth Enrollment Reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid County/Tribe Reports
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- FoodShare Reports
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services encourages community-based organizations to help people apply for BadgerCare Plus, Wisconsin Medicaid, FoodShare, and Family Planning Only Services. By creating partnerships with local agencies, community-based organizations can help individuals and families enroll in these programs as well as help them learn about Wisconsin health and nutrition public assistance programs.