Our community partners can use this page to find important updates and resources about ForwardHealth. You can use this information to encourage people to enroll in ForwardHealth programs, such as:
ForwardHealth providers, community partners, and advocacy groups can submit proposals for Medicaid to cover new products or services in Wisconsin. Learn how to submit a request for Medicaid coverage.
We host biweekly policy calls in our stakeholder call series. These calls are not recorded, but they inform the community of updates to our eligibility policy and changes to rules that affect programs like FoodShare and Medicaid.
Information about the next call
- Date: Wednesday, August 17, 12–1 p.m.
- Topic: TBD
- How to join: Join the Zoom meeting, and use meeting ID 1617428482; or call 669-254-5252 and use meeting ID 1617428482.
- Questions? Email email@example.com with questions or to suggest topics for future calls
Below are recent emails regarding program updates.
- April 25: April 27 Stakeholder Call Canceled; COVID-19 Unwinding and FoodShare Emergency Allotment Updates
- April 12: April 13 Stakeholder Call: The Pandemic EBT Program and FoodShare Online Purchasing
- April 6: Proposal to Extend Postpartum Medicaid Coverage Open for Public Comment
- April 6: Seats Going Fast for 2022 Opioids, Stimulants, and Trauma Summit
People can use the ACCESS website to:
- Find out which programs they may be able to enroll in.
- Apply for:
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their benefits for these programs:
- Report changes.
- Renew their benefits.
- Submit the FoodShare Six-Month Report form.
Here are some ACCESS resources:
The MyACCESS mobile app
With the MyACCESS mobile app, people can:
- Check their benefits.
- Set up reminders.
- Submit documents.
- Update their address.
- View their digital ForwardHealth or SeniorCare cards.
Here are some MyACCESS resources:
Key program resources
- BadgerCare Plus
- FoodShare (use the ebtEDGE mobile app and ebtEDGE website to view account information)
- Family Planning Only Services
- ForwardHealth (member page)
- Medicaid telehealth expansion
- Non-emergency medical transportation
- Wisconsin Well Woman Program
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children Program)
- Emergency “unwinding” partner toolkit
- ForwardHealth member program updates
- ForwardHealth provider news and resources
Enrollment data and reports
- BadgerCare Plus enrollment data
- FoodShare reports
- ForwardHealth enrollment reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid county/tribe reports
- Medicaid Plan for Monitoring Access to Fee-for-Service Health Care (PDF)