Join the ForwardHealth Community Partner email list to stay informed about updates, call center closings, and more.
Recent ForwardHealth Community Partner Emails:
- February 3: 2020 Federal Poverty Levels Announced
- January 31: Premium Payment Assistance is Available for Childless Adults in BadgerCare Plus
- January 31: Member Copays Were Temporarily Suspended on January 1, 2020
- January 28: Upcoming BadgerCare Plus Program Changes for Certain Adults
- January 27: ACCESS Website Getting New, More Modern Look February 1
- January 24: Implementation of the New ForwardHealth Residential Treatment Benefit for Substance Use Disorder Delayed
- January 23: New Wisconsin Programs Eligibility Policy Updates Call Series Launching at Noon on January 24; Friday's Call Covers 2020 FoodShare Rule Changes
- January 13: Wisconsin Department of Health Services Providing IRS 1095-B Tax Forms by Request Only for 2019
- January 8: MilES Ross Innovative Employment Solutions Location Change Delayed Until January 21, 2020
- December 26: MilES Ross Innovative Employment Solutions Location Changing January 2, 2020
- December 16: Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus Member Copays Will Be Temporarily Suspended January 1, 2020
People can use the ACCESS website to:
- Find out which low or no-cost health, nutrition and other programs they might be able to enroll in.
- Apply for FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, and Family Planning Only Services.
- Get up-to-date information about the status of their FoodShare, Medicaid, BadgerCare Plus, Family Planning Only Services, SeniorCare, or Caretaker Supplement benefits.
- Report changes to their agency.
- Renew their benefits and submit the FoodShare Six-Month Report form.
MyACCESS Mobile App
With the MyACCESS mobile app, people can:
- Check their enrollment status.
- Get reminders about actions they need to take.
- Submit and track the status of documents.
The following MyACCESS mobile app communications are available:
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- BadgerCare Plus Eligibility Handbook
- BadgerCare Plus Federal Poverty Levels (FPL)
- FoodShare Forms and Publications
- FoodShare Wisconsin Handbook
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)
- FSET Handbook
- FoodShare FPL
- ForwardHealth Enrollment Reports
- ForwardHealth Medicaid County/Tribe Reports
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- FoodShare Reports
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services encourages community-based organizations to help people apply for BadgerCare Plus, Wisconsin Medicaid, FoodShare, and Family Planning Only Services. By creating partnerships with local agencies, community-based organizations can help individuals and families enroll in these programs as well as help them learn about Wisconsin health and nutrition public assistance programs.