Employers know that the health of their employees affects the company’s bottom line. Our Worksite Wellness Resource Kit can help you build a healthy workforce. It offers methods proven to be effective.
The kit provides ways to start a broad range of health programs. It explains how to get started and make a difference in the health of your employees. Some strategies require little or no resources. Others may require more assets and effort. The kit is useful no matter the size of your worksite or available resources.
The fourth version of our toolkit was revised in 2018. We sought feedback from users and an expert health panel. Now the toolkit offers even more tools for an enhanced program. Changes included:
- An expanded emotional well-being section.
- A new financial wellness section.
- Updated content throughout the resource kit.
To get a printed copy of the resource kit, complete Order Form, F-80025A. (Word) To view or print a specific section, you can download from these links:
- Appendix A: Chronic disease resources
- Appendix B: Assessment checklist
- Appendix C: Employee interest survey
- Appendix D: Employee health surveys
- Appendix E: Annual plan calendar
- Appendix F: Action plan worksheet
- Appendix G: Regulations and rewards
- Appendix H: Coordinator's guide
- Appendix I: Sample budget
- Appendix J: Wellness at home
- Appendix K: Sample policies
We offer a companion to the Worksite Wellness Resource Kit. What Works in Worksites, P-40133 (PDF) is summary of strategies to help people eat healthier and be more active in the workplace. These methods are evidence-based and helpful for your company’s employees.