The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) created the SeniorCare Advisory Committee in 2002. The committee supports ongoing communication and coordination with stakeholders interested in SeniorCare, a program for Wisconsin residents who are 65 or older and need help paying for prescription drugs.
The committee includes:
- Representatives from advocacy groups that work on behalf of seniors.
- Elder benefit specialists.
- Community partners.
- Health care providers.
- Representatives from tribes.
- Representatives from DHS.
- Representatives from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Nov. 2, 2020
- May 14, 2018
Program evaluations highlight the success of the SeniorCare program, including its effectiveness and outcomes.
These documents were included in the last renewal application DHS submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in 2018:
Disclaimer about advisory council content
This content reflects the views and opinions of the advisory council. It may not reflect the official policy or position of DHS.