Through the efforts of the Regional Trauma Advisory Councils and other external partners like the Society of Trauma Nurses, the American Trauma Society and the American College of Surgeons, we are continually encouraging the advancement of our trauma program through their training and educational offerings.
Statewide Imagetrend Registry Trainings
Trainings for the Wisconsin Trauma Registry are being offered at various locations throughout the state. If you are unable to attend a training within your region and are able to travel please consider attending a session in one of the others. Training dates and arranged by region will be updated periodically.
Any questions about the Region 1 trainings should contact Jenny Mazur or call 715-838-3192. Attendees will need to bring their own laptops to the training.
- Wednesday, November 9th - 1:00pm-5:00pm, Sacred Heart Hospital (Eau Claire), Medical Executive Conference Room 1
- Tuesday, December 6th – 8:00am-Noon, Lakeview Medical Center (Rice Lake), Conference Room 1
- Friday, December 16th – 1:00pm-5:00pm, Lakeview Medical Center (Rice Lake), Conference Room 1
- Tuesday, December 20th – 8:00am-Noon, Sacred Heart Hospital (Eau Claire) Medical Executive Conference Room 1
Due to limited seating, please RSVP Michael Fraley at Michael.Fraley@dhs.wisconsin.gov if you would like to attend one of the following sessions. Please indicate your name, organization, role and the session you would like to attend.
- Tuesday, October 25th – 8:00am-Noon, Good Samaritan Health Center (Merrill) Computer Lab
- Thursday, November 3rd – 1:00pm -5pm, Howard Young Medical Center (Woodruff), Classroom 2/3
- Tuesday, November 15th – 8am-Noon, Saint Michael’s Hospital (Stevens Point), Conference Room 6 (second floor of the hospital)
- Tuesday, November 29th – 1:00pm-5:00pm, Our Lady of Victory (Stanley)
Persons wishing to attend this session should contact Michael Brazeau at Michael.Brazeau@hshs.org. Attendees will need to bring their own laptop. A second training date will be added if there is enough interest.
- Wednesday, November 16th – 8am-Noon, St. Vincent Hospital (Green Bay), ED Conference Room
HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
835 S. Van Buren St.
Green Bay, WI 54301
Persons wishing to attend these sessions, please contact Kristin Lehman, RN, CEN at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your name, organization, role and the session you would like to attend
- Thursday, October 27th – 8:00am-Noon, Black River Memorial Hospital (Black River Falls),
- Thursday, November 10th – 8:00am-Noon, Gundersen St. Joseph’s Hospital (Hillsboro),
- Wednesday, December 14th – 8:00am-Noon, Vernon Memorial Healthcare (Viroqua),
- Tuesday, October 25th – 9am-1pm, St. Mary’s Hospital (Madison), Alumni Hall
- Tuesday, November 15th – 9am-1pm, St. Mary’s Hospital (Madison), Alumni Hall
- Monday, November 28th – 9am-1pm, UW Health Building (Middleton), Room 129
- Monday, December 12th – 9am-1pm, UW Health Building (Middleton), Room 129
- Friday, October 21st – 8:00am-Noon, ThedaCare Medical Center (New London), Wolf River Room
- Friday, October 28th – 8:00am-Noon, Aurora Medical Center (Oshkosh), Community Education Room
- Tuesday, November 15th – 8:00am-Noon, ThedaCare Medical Center (Shawano), Legend Lake Room
- Thursday, November 17th – 8:00am-Noon, ThedaCare Regional Medical Center (Appleton), Maplewood Conference Room
ThedaCare Medical Center – New London
1405 Mill St.
New London, WI 54961
Aurora Medical Center – Oshkosh
855 N. Westhaven Dr.
Oshkosh, WI 54904
ThedaCare Medical Center – Shawano
100 County Road B
Shawano, WI 54166
ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Appleton
1818 N. Meade St.
Appleton, WI 54911
Each computer lab in the training facilities has computers and access to WiFi if trainees choose bring their own laptops. Trainings are scheduled for six hours, but they may not take the entire time. Please contact Kurrie Pelegrin or Brenda Demeuse to register.
- Friday, October 28th – 9am-3pm, Aurora Medical Center in Grafton, Computer Lab
- Tuesday, November 1st – 9am-3pm, Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington, Computer Lab
- Wednesday, November 16th – 9am-3pm, Froedtert Hospital (Milwaukee), Pavilion Building, Room 111
- Wednesday, November 30th – 9am-3pm, Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center (Milwaukee)
- Wisconsin TRAIN - the Training Finder Real-time Affiliate Integrated Network; an e-learning resource that supports distance learning and training
- Society of Trauma Nurses
- American Trauma Society
- American College of Surgeons – Advanced Trauma Life Support Course and Facility Searches