The following information is for providers participating in Community Support Programs.
Laws and codes
- Wis. Stat. ch. 51 - State Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Developmental Disabilities, and Mental Health Act
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 63 - Community Support Programs for Chronically Mentally Ill Persons
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Evidence-Based Practices KIT
- Evidence-Based Practices Resource Center
Community Support Programs Network Meetings
The Division of Care and Treatment Services hosts virtual meetings for professionals involved in Community Support Programs to discuss program operations and solutions to challenges.
Second and fourth Fridays of each month from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Join the Zoom meeting
- Online: https://dhswi.zoom.us/j/9116812169
- Call: 253-215-8782 or 301-715-8592 (Meeting ID: 911 681 2169).