Take a look as UW Student Athletes encourage everyone to get flu shots! (Public Service Announcements)
- Don't get benched by flu
- Take one for the team
- Flu is nothing to cheer about
- Protect yourself and your team
- Flu shot will keep you in the game
- Who can you protect this flu season?
Influenza is a contagious disease caused by influenza viruses that infect the respiratory tract (nose, throat, and lungs). It can cause mild to severe illness, sometimes leading to death. Influenza symptoms often begin suddenly, with fever, headache, tiredness, dry cough, sore throat, nasal congestion and body aches. The best way to prevent influenza is to get vaccinated each year.
Weekly Influenza Report
- Weekly report description (PDF, 30 KB)
- Wisconsin Weekly Influenza Report (PDF, 5.4 MB)
- Influenza and Hospitalizations Comparison
Sign up here to receive the Weekly Respiratory Report.
Information on this page has been organized into three categories. Please choose one of the following tabs.