Take a look as UW Student Athletes encourage everyone to get flu shots! (Public Service Announcements)
- Don't get benched by flu (link is external)
- Take one for the team (link is external)
- Flu is nothing to cheer about (link is external)
- Protect yourself and your team (link is external)
- Flu shot will keep you in the game (link is external)
- Who can you protect this flu season? (link is external)
Influenza is a contagious disease caused by influenza viruses that infect the respiratory tract (nose, throat, and lungs). It can cause mild to severe illness, sometimes leading to death. Influenza symptoms often begin suddenly, with fever, headache, tiredness, dry cough, sore throat, nasal congestion and body aches. The best way to prevent influenza is to get vaccinated each year.
Weekly Influenza Report
- Weekly report description (PDF, 30 KB)
- Wisconsin Influenza Report, Week ending November 26, 2016 (PDF, 4.7 MB)
Information on this page has been organized into three categories. Please choose one of the following tabs.