Sign up to receive agendas for upcoming committee meetings.
The IRIS Advisory Committee is a workgroup established to provide recommendations to Department of Health Services (DHS) program staff on programmatic issues related to administration of the IRIS program. Committee members are individuals who have relevant knowledge, experience, expertise, and community relationships that allow them to present ideas, opinions, or facts for the betterment of the IRIS program.
Committee meetings are open to the public.
Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of every other month at the Warner Park Community Center, Community Room 1, 1625 Northport Drive, Madison, WI 53704, Phone: 608-245-3690. Map it!
Upcoming Meeting Dates
- September 24, 2019: Agenda (PDF)
- November 26, 2019
- July 23, 2019: Agenda
- May 28, 2019: Agenda (PDF) | Minutes (PDF)
- March 26, 2019: Agenda
- January 22, 2019: Agenda
- November 27, 2018: Agenda and meeting materials
- September 25, 2018: Agenda and meeting materials
- July 24, 2018: Agenda and meeting materials
- May 22, 2018: Agenda and meeting materials
- March 27, 2018: Agenda and meeting materials
- January 23, 2018: Agenda and meeting materials
- Monica Bear
- Julie Burish
- Martha Chambers
- Dean Choate
- Fil Clissa
- John Donnelly
- Mitch Hagopian
- Maureen Ryan
If you have any questions, please email us or call 608-261-6749.