A set of 15 single-concept breastfeeding education cards were developed by the Wisconsin WIC Program.
A 10-step resource kit to assist child care providers and community groups to implement strategies to promote, protect and support breastfeeding women. The kit includes a self-appraisal tool and information and resources for planning and implementing action plans based on the 10 steps. Child care staff can earn continuing education units.
- Breastfeeding in Wisconsin: How Hospital Actions Can Affect Breastfeeding (PDF)
- Wisconsin Association of Lactation Consultants
- Wisconsin Breastfeeding Coalition
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- USDA Breastfeeding Support
- United States Breastfeeding Committee
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- International Lactation Consultant Association
- National Women's Health Information Center
- La Leche League International
- The Surgeon General's Call to Action to Support Breastfeeding (PDF)
- Medications and Mothers Milk
- WIC Works Breastfeeding Resources