A set of 15 single-concept breastfeeding education cards were developed by the Wisconsin WIC Program.
Breastfeeding-Friendly Child Care Centers (PDF, 944 KB)
A ten-step resource kit to assist child care providers and community groups to implement strategies to promote, protect and support breastfeeding women. The kit includes a self-appraisal tool and information and resources for planning and implementing action plans based on the ten steps. Child care staff can earn continuing education units.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- United States Breastfeeding Committee
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- International Lactation Consultant Association
- National Women's Health Information Center
- La Leche League International
- The Surgeon General's Call to Action to Support Breastfeeding
- Medications and Mothers Milk
- WIC Works Breastfeeding Resources