For health information and referral services
Call 800-642-7837, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday,
email email@example.com, or
go to wellbadger.org
The Well Badger Resource Center is a health information and referral program operated by the Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation (WWHF) in partnership with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Well Badger aims to:
- Increase utilization of existing health programs and services in Wisconsin by matching individuals with accessible, affordable, and appropriate services and supports
- Improve health literacy by helping individuals understand health information, learn how to obtain services, and how to advocate for themselves and their families
- Advance health equity by addressing the root causes of health issues, ensuring basic needs are met, and working to reduce barriers to care
Information for community members
Well Badger is here to help with your questions about:
- Health care and coverage
- Services for children and youth with special health care needs
- Nutrition programs
- Pregnancy and parenting help
- Financial assistance
- And more
Well Badger currently offers the following free services to anyone living in Wisconsin:
- One-on-one help from a Certified Resource Specialist
Contact one of our Certified Resources Specialists Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. by:
Interpretive services are available. After hours inquires will be handled the following business day.
- Email or Text Alerts
Visit the Badger Resource Center to subscribe to text or email alerts with important health information, resources, and support.
- Online, Searchable Directory
Visit the Badger Resource Center 24/7 to search an accurate, up-to-date directory of 3,000 verified health services and programs.
Information for health or social services professionals
- Contact us on behalf of a patient or client in need
- Submit or update your agency’s information in the Well Badger directory
- Order or download promotional materials
- Join our partner listserv
Get involved and stay connected
Join the Well Badger listserv to receive project status updates.
To request promotional postcards for your program, patients, or clients complete an online order form.
For any other questions, contact Kristine Alaniz.