eICS is a secure incident management tool used to guide and support response partners, including Wisconsin’s seven healthcare emergency response coalitions (HERCs), through the entire preparedness cycle. All actions and data input into an eICS event are archived and timestamped for future reference and documentation needs. eICS capabilities include:
- Plan development and maintenance
- Incident response guide development
- Incident action plan development
- Formal and informal information sharing
- Resource request management
- Incident Command System position activation and deactivation
- Job action sheets assignments
- Demobilization process guidance
- After action report process support
- Improvement plan corrective action assignments
eICS is a product of Juvare and is functional with other Juvare products, including WebEOC, EMTrack, and EMResource.
Request eICS access
To request access to eICS, please send the following information to DHSEMSystems@dhs.wisconsin.gov:
- Person’s full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Organization name
- Organization address
eICS is available to HERCs, hospitals, and other health care partners that may be involved in an emergency response.
Juvare offers a free eICS training, providing an overview of basic functionality and system navigation. To take the free training:
- Navigate to the Juvare training webpage and sign in. If you have not taken a Juvare training before, you will need to sign up.
- Select the training video titled, "eICS End User Training."
- eICS User Guide, P-03141
- eICS video training guides (Partner Communications and Alerting Portal access is required)
For more information or assistance with eICS, please email DHSEMSystems@dhs.wisconsin.gov.