Listed below are resources assisted living facilities may find helpful.
Division of Quality Assurance Resources
Death Reporting (Notice of Removal) - Reporting of Client/Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
Licensing, Certification and Registration - Information for management and owners of facilities - select the appropriate provider type
Department of Health Services Resources
- Services for Adults
- Developmental Disabilities Services and Programs
- Family Care - Options for Long Term Care
- Mental Health – Partner/Provider Resources
- Substance Abuse – Partner/Provider Resources
- Office for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Blind or Visually Impaired Information and Services
- Client Rights - Rights of clients receiving services for mental health, developmental disabilities or substance abuse in Wisconsin.