Listed below are DHS web pages and additional resources assisted living facilities may find helpful.
Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) Resources and Sites
Bureau of Assisted Living Strategies to Support Regulatory Compliance:
|Adult Family Homes (AFH)||2013 (PDF, 145 KB)||2012 (PDF, 186 KB)||2011 (PDF, 57 KB)|
|Community Based Residential Facilities (CBRF)||2013 (PDF, 145 KB)||2012 (PDF, 177 KB)||2011 (PDF, 71 KB)|
|Residential Care Adult Complexes (RCAC)||2013 (PDF, 145 KB)||2012 (PDF, 170 KB)||2011 (PDF, 73 KB)|
CBRF and Hospice Interface (PDF, 88 KB)
Death Reporting (Notice of Removal) - Reporting of Client/Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
Licensing, Certification and Registration - Information for management and owners of facilities - select the appropriate provider type
RCAC and Hospice Interface (PDF, 214 KB)
Department of Health Services (DHS) Sites
DHS Home Page - Many useful features on this page and on the top borders of all DHS pages, including Topics A-Z Directory, Programs & Services, Search, etc.
DHS Health Care Benefits Programs - BadgerCare, SeniorCare, Medicaid, etc.
- Community Options Program (COP)
- Services for the Elderly
- Developmental Disabilities Services and Programs
- Family Care - Options for Long Term Care
- Community Mental Health Services
- Addiction Services
- Office for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Selected Services for Individuals who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Client Rights - Rights of clients receiving services for mental health, developmental disabilities or substance abuse in Wisconsin.