Listed below are DHS web pages and additional resources assisted living facilities may find helpful.
Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) Resources and Sites
State of Assisted Living – Mid Year 2016 (PDF, 1.8 MB)
Bureau of Assisted Living Strategies to Support Regulatory Compliance:
|Adult Family Homes (AFH)||2013 (PDF, 145 KB)||2012 (PDF, 186 KB)||2011 (PDF, 57 KB)|
|Community-Based Residential Facilities (CBRF)||2013 (PDF, 145 KB)||2012 (PDF, 177 KB)||2011 (PDF, 71 KB)|
|Residential Care Adult Complexes (RCAC)||2013 (PDF, 145 KB)||2012 (PDF, 170 KB)||2011 (PDF, 73 KB)|
CBRF and Hospice Interface (PDF, 88 KB)
Death Reporting (Notice of Removal) - Reporting of Client/Patient Death Attributable to Suicide, Restraint, or Psychotropic Medication
Licensing, Certification and Registration - Information for management and owners of facilities - select the appropriate provider type
RCAC and Hospice Interface (PDF, 214 KB)
Department of Health Services (DHS) Sites
DHS Home Page - Many useful features on this page and on the top borders of all DHS pages, including Topics A-Z Directory, Programs & Services, Search, etc.
DHS Health Care Benefits Programs - BadgerCare, SeniorCare, Medicaid, etc.
- Community Options Program (COP)
- Services for the Elderly
- Developmental Disabilities Services and Programs
- Family Care - Options for Long Term Care
- Community Mental Health Services
- Addiction Services
- Office for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Selected Services for Individuals who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Client Rights - Rights of clients receiving services for mental health, developmental disabilities or substance abuse in Wisconsin.