The Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) Email Subscription Service provides you with the opportunity to sign up and receive electronic notification of information related to the more than 40 entities licensed and regulated by DQA. The links below will take you to the subscription page for the indicated list.
- DQA Assisted Living Forum: This list sends information updates about issues related to assisted living and the Assisted Living Forum. The Assisted Living Forum is a bimonthly meeting sponsored by DQA's Bureau of Assisted Living (BAL). The forum brings regulators, providers, provider associations, advocates, public funding agencies, and other stakeholders together to discuss emerging issues related to assisted living.
- DQA Notifications & Updates: This list sends information updates regarding entities regulated by DQA, and includes DQA numbered memos, Quarterly Information Updates, Pharmacy Newscapsules, CMS program letters, and public health bulletins to subscribers.
- DQA Nurse Aide Training and Testing: This list sends regular updates and information regarding DQA Nurse Aide Training programs.
- DQA Plan Review and Inspections: This list sends information updates about issues related to the construction of new health or residential care facilities or expansions of existing facilities. Information shared includes DQA physical plant memos, CMS Life Safety Code program letters, and other information.
- More information about other DHS email lists.