DQA E-Mail Subscription Service
Division of Quality Assurance
The Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) E-Mail Subscription Service allows you to receive electronic notification of health care policy-related information. When information such as numbered memos are posted to the Department of Health Services, Division of Quality Assurance website regarding the topic list you signed up for, you will receive an e-mail notification informing you to check the website for the newly posted materials.
Four separate notification listings are available for you to subscribe to:
- DQA Publications - Notifications include DQA numbered memos, DQA Quarterly Information Updates, CMS program letters, provider training, rules development, and the Pharmacy Newscapsule.
- Assisted Living Forum - The Assisted Living Forum is a bimonthly meeting sponsored by the Division of Quality Assurance, Bureau of Assisted Living. The forum brings regulators, providers, provider associations, advocates, public funding agencies, and other key stakeholders together to discuss emerging issues related to assisted living. Individuals signed-up for this Listserv will receive agendas and important handouts.
- DQA Construction - Notifications include DQA physical plant memos, CMS Life Safety program letters, Questions and Answers, and interpretations.
- ESRD Forum - The ESRD Forum is a quarterly meeting sponsored by the Division of Quality Assurance, Bureau of Health Services. The forum brings regulators, providers, provider associations, advocates, and other key stakeholders together to discuss regulations, standards of practice and other emerging issues related to ESRD facilities. Individuals signed-up for this Listserv will receive forum agendas, forum handouts, and updates.
See the archive of DQA listserv messages.
If you are interested in receiving electronic notification from the Division of Quality Assurance, please fill out the required fields below to be added to the listserv.
Instructions for signing up:
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
- Select which list(s) you would like to receive notification about. You may select more than one.
- Click the Subscribe button when finished.
If your email address is not correct, you will not be added to this listserv.
Important information about this listserv:
- If you are unsure that you are signed up for this listserv, sign up again. It will not cause a problem if you sign up for a list more than once.
- You should get a "welcome" email within 24 hours after you submit your request. If you do not receive a welcome email, please sign up again. You may have made a typo in your email address.
- If you enter the wrong email address, you will not receive future notifications.
- If your email changes, you must sign up for the list(s) with the new email address.
- If an email bounces (is returned to us), we'll delete the email address from the Listserv.
If you find out that your entire agency is not getting emails from the Listserv that they are subscribed to, please send an email notification to: Division of Quality Assurance.