The resources listed cover resources outside of Wisconsin that provide expertise to reduce the impact the impact of tuberculosis.
- California Tuberculosis Controllers Association
- Heartland National TB Center
- Francis J Curry National Tuberculosis Center San Francisco
- Mayo Clinic Center for Tuberculosis
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Division of Tuberculosis Elimination
- CDC National Prevention Information Network (NPIN) TB Resources
- International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
- TB Alert home page
- National Tuberculosis Controllers Association / National Tuberculosis Nurse Consultant Coalition (NTCA/NTNCC)
- Links to materials in languages other than English
For more information or questions, contact the Respiratory Diseases and International Health Unit or your Wisconsin Local Health Department.