2020 and 2021 Presentations on Access and Equity
Goals, priorities, and principles
- WCMH to JFC Requesting Support for BadgerCare Expansion (PDF)
- Mental Health Workforce Principles and Policy Recommendations 2020 (PDF)
- WCMH Strategic Plan 2014-2016 (PDF)
- Statement on Firearm Legislation - 2017 (PDF)
- Education Policy Principles - 2018 (PDF)
- WCMH Committee Charters - 2017 (PDF)
- Division of Care and Treatment Services Mental Health Stats
- Division of Care and Treatment Services AODA Stats
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Data
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors Publications
- Office of Children's Mental Health Annual Reports
- Wisconsin History of Advocacy and Mental Health Services for People with Mental Illness (PDF)
- A Citizen's Guide to Participation in the Wisconsin State Legislature (PDF)
- Services for Persons with Mental Illness and Substance Abuse Disorders - Wisconsin Legislative Fiscal Bureau Informational Paper (PDF)
Guidelines for conduct of meetings
- A modified form of Robert's Rules of Order will be followed for decision making on items of importance and those that may require action from the council.
- We value your opinions. To ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak, please raise your hand and wait to be recognized by the chair before speaking.
- Please limit comments to the topic at hand. Additional comments may be discussed during open discussion time, during lunch or other listed breaks, or put on a parking lot for future agenda consideration.
- As a matter of respect, during council meetings, please:
- Turn off cell phones
- Refrain from conducting non-council business
- Refrain from conducting any side discussions
Disclaimer about advisory council content
This content reflects the views and opinions of the advisory council. It may not reflect the official policy or position of DHS.