2020 Fall Presentations on Access and Equity
The Wisconsin Council on Mental Health hosted fall presentations via zoom focused on Access and Equity. To view the recordings of these presentations, please visit the Council's Livestream Website.
Goals, priorities, and principles
- WCMH to JCF Requesting Support for BadgerCare Expansion (PDF)
- Mental Health Workforce Principles and Policy Recommendations 2020 (PDF)
- WCMH Strategic Plan 2014-2016 (PDF)
- Statement on Firearm Legislation - 2017 (PDF)
- Education Policy Principles - 2018 (PDF)
- WCMH Committee Charters - 2017 (PDF)
- Division of Care and Treatment Services (DCTS) Mental Health Stats
- Division of Care and Treatment Services (DCTS) AODA Stats
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Data
- Wisconsin Behavioral Health Barometer (SAMHSA)
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors (NASMHPD) Publications
- Office of Children's Mental Health 2016 Report to the Wisconsin Legislature
- Wisconsin History of Advocacy and Mental Health Services for People with Mental Illness (PDF)
- A Citizen's Guide to Participation in the Wisconsin State Legislature (PDF)
- Services for Persons with Mental Illness and Substance Abuse Disorders - Wisconsin Legislative Fiscal Bureau Informational Paper (PDF)
Guidelines for conduct of meetings
The members of the Wisconsin Council on Mental Health would like to offer the following guidelines for Council meetings.
- A modified form of Robert's Rules of Order will be followed for decision making on items of importance and those that may require action from the Council.
- We value your opinions. To ensure everyone has an opportunity to speak, please raise your hand and wait to be recognized by the chair before speaking.
- Please limit comments to the topic at hand. Additional comments may be discussed during Open Discussion time, during lunch or other listed breaks, or put on a Parking Lot for future agenda consideration.
- As a matter of respect, during Council meetings, please:
- Turn off cell phones
- Refrain from conducting non-Council business
- Refrain from conducting any side discussions.
- Guidelines for Council Meetings (PDF)