Wisconsin Arthritis Action Plan 2009-2014 (PDF, 10.9 MB)
Many stakeholders developed this report to chart progress on improving the health of people with arthritis. One of the important focus areas is reaching more people with arthritis and increasing their participation in programs to increase quality of life.
Arthritis in Wisconsin: 2009 Burden Report (PDF, 8.54 MB)
This report outlines the population characteristics of those who have arthritis in Wisconsin. Policy makers, advocates, public health workers, and clinicians may use this accurate information as they face new challenges with the projections of many more people with arthritis.
- Wisconsin Arthritis Communities Policy Inventory (PDF, 10.2 MB)
- Wisconsin Arthritis Worksites Policy Inventory (PDF, 4.3 MB)
- Wisconsin Arthritis Schools Policy Inventory (PDF, 12.3 MB)
- Wisconsin Arthritis Healthcare Policy Inventory (PDF, 16.1 MB)
These inventories document and educate on existing state-level policies that affect risk factors associated with arthritis and rheumatic conditions.
- Wisconsin Institute for Healthy Aging
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Arthritis Program
- Arthritis Foundation
- Arthritis Foundation: National Arthritis Action Plan (NAAP)
- Arthritis Self-Management (Self-Help) Program- Patient Education (Stanford University School of Medicine)
- Bone and Joint Decade
- American College of Rheumatology
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS)
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
Last Revised: May 25, 2010