The following training resources are available for Birth to 3 Program providers and their personnel.
- Evidence Based Practice-Primary Coach Approach to Teaming
Information and guidance on using the Primary Coach approach to Teaming.
- Wisconsin Birth to 3 Program Primary Coach Approach to Teaming Modules
- Program Participation System (PPS)
Webcasts about the PPS system and how to enter data. Includes training guide for the PPS system.
Resources on the transition process from the Birth to 3 Program to school district/LEA.
- Video: Child Outcomes Step-by-Step¹
This short video describes and illustrates the three child outcomes adopted by the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) and reported on by all state early intervention (Part C) and preschool special education (Part B/619) programs as part of their Annual Performance Report (APR).
- Child Outcomes Learning Modules
The seven Child Outcomes learning modules provide key information about the Child Outcomes Summary (COS) process and the practices that contribute to consistent and meaningful COS decision-making. You will need to register before you begin.
- Division for Early Childhood Recommended Practices (DEC-RP)
DEC Recommended Practices (RP) products are intended to illustrate the manner in which different RPs can be used by practitioners and parents and to assist professional development and program improvement efforts and highlight practices that have been shown to result in better outcomes for young children with disabilities, their families, and the personnel who serve them.
- Autism Focused Intervention Resources and Modules (AFIRM)
In these modules you will learn:
- Key components of an EBP including the various approaches that can be used with learners with ASD
- Behaviors and skills that can be addressed using the practice
- A step-by-step process for applying the practice
- Specific resources that you can download and customize for your own use
¹ Edelman, L. (Producer). (2011). Child Outcomes Step-by-Step (Video). Published collaboratively by ResultsMatter, Colorado Department of Education; Desired Results access Project, Napa County Office of Education; and Early Childhood Outcomes Center.