We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our members and participants during the COVID-19 pandemic. To stay informed about the latest program updates, limitations to in-person contacts, general COVID-19 resources, and more:
- Members and participants, please visit COVID-19: Program and ForwardHealth Updates for You and Your Family.
- County agencies, please visit COVID-19: Updates for County Agencies Serving Children with Delays or Disabilities.
- Providers, please visit the COVID-19: ForwardHealth News and Resources Portal page.
Learn about continued referrals and services in our flyer.
Download the media toolkit (Word) to share our message.
The first three years are the most important building blocks of a child’s future. The Birth to 3 Program is a federally-mandated Early Intervention program (Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act—IDEA) to support families of children with developmental delays or disabilities under the age of three.
Wisconsin Birth to 3 Program Mission Statement
The Wisconsin Birth to 3 Program is committed to serving children under the age of 3 with developmental delays and disabilities and their families. We value the family’s primary relationship with their child and work in partnership with the family. We work to enhance the child’s development and support the family’s knowledge, skills and abilities as they interact with and raise their child.
For more information on the Birth to 3 Program, select from the following menu options:
- Guiding Principles
- Information for Families
- Information for County Birth to 3 Programs
- Professional Development
- Wisconsin Governor's Birth to 3 Program Interagency Coordinating Council
- State Reports and Initiatives
- Contact Us