We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our members and participants during the COVID-19 pandemic. To stay informed about the latest program updates, limitations to in-person contacts, general COVID-19 resources, and more:
- Members and participants, please visit COVID-19: Program and ForwardHealth Updates for You and Your Family.
- County agencies, please visit COVID-19: Updates for County Agencies Serving Children with Delays or Disabilities.
- Providers, please visit the COVID-19: ForwardHealth News and Resources Portal page.
In Wisconsin, each county runs the Birth to 3 Program in their area. Counties must meet requirements included in the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. It is a federal law. It governs how states and public agencies provide services to children with disabilities. This includes requirements about:
- Finding families who may qualify
- Evaluation and eligibility
- Related services
The Wisconsin administrative code DHS 90 are rules that state how the federal requirements must be followed in Wisconsin.
The following pages provide guidance and resources for counties serving children in the Birth to 3 Program and their families.
- Contact us | Children’s programs email addresses
- Birth to 3 Program operations guide
- Federal indicators
- Fiscal information
- Forms and publications
- Professional development
Do you need information about ways DHS shares information with county programs? Please see the Outreach at a Glance for Counties, P-02704 (PDF), guide.