Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry
- For general questions concerning the registry, call Headmaster toll-free 888-401-0465.
- To determine the employment eligibility of a nurse aide on the Registry, query the Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry.
- Nurse Aides should update address or name changes online using their TMU account.
- View Frequently Asked Nurse Aide Registry Questions.
Wisconsin Nurse Aide Training
- Nurse aide training programs offered through correspondence or online services are not approved nurse aide training programs in Wisconsin.
- Approved Wisconsin Nurse Aide Training Programs - Programs must be a minimum of 120 hours of which 32 hours must be in a clinical setting.
- All nurse aide training programs must be approved by the Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) prior to providing instruction. Only the programs listed have been approved by DQA to provide nurse aide training.
- Substantial Change Form, F-62224 (PDF). Training programs should report any substantial changes, including their address, telephone, contact person, curriculum and fee changes in writing to the Office of Caregiver Quality at PO Box 2969, Madison, WI 53701-2969.
- For questions concerning nurse aide training in Wisconsin, call 608-261-8319 or email Office Caregiver Quality.
Wisconsin Nurse Aide Competency Testing
- For questions regarding nurse aide competency testing in Wisconsin, please call Headmaster toll-free at 888-401-0462 or
- View Frequently Asked Competency Testing Questions.
- Listing of Other State's Registries – Contact information is available at List of State Nurse Aide Registries (PDF).
Last Revised: September 21, 2018